Reply to Thread

Thread: Dev Diaries

World
    Zeus

Exclamation Dev Diaries

It has been a while since we had a Dev diary, can we get one soon?

there are 3 new mini adventures that are in the TSO testing server, could you please explain that?

Also i had talked to a BB recently, He(she) had told me that the Science system is "the framework for PvP". Can this be confirmed/denied?

And Finally, its been almost a year since any news on PvP, can we have some news about PvP? china has it, when will we get it?

TY,

T_D

World
    Ares
    there are 3 new mini adventures that are in the TSO testing server, could you please explain that?
    Director- We will be going live with those I'm guessing this week... As well as the New Explorer System. I believe the Premium and Collectables will be added to those as well...

As for PVP, RonEmpire has posted on this forum and in ours on test server everything about PvP, yes there is a version that's being played its in Chinese and is Beta. Look in General Discussions here on this forum, first page. I do know that it is Arena style PvP.

As for when it goes German if its not already I do not know. All I can figure is this... Evony comes from Chinese Devs, even though its New Zealand Owned.
    I come from Evony, therefore i'm sorta kinda glad the Chinese Devs are the ones developing PvP for our game. And as always this is my opinion only, it is not anything from Blue Byte or Ubisoft, this is purely from my findings and experience...
    Asia

World
    Zeus
    Ok cool. Then let me fix my first post, Dev's, please give the scoop on this news!

Reply to Thread