Reply to Thread

Thread: "Too many coal mines"... but I don't have ANY?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

"Too many coal mines"... but I don't have ANY?

I have twice tried to send my geologist out to find a coal mine. Each time when he returns I get a message saying he didn't find one because I "already have too many of this type".

Problem is - I don't have ANY coal mines at all. I've got coking plants that are converting wood into coal, but no actual coal mines.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

World
    Zeus
    You may not have storehouses in section 6 or 7. Need to have storehouse before you can find coal.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    You may not have storehouses in section 6 or 7. Need to have storehouse before you can find coal.
    Section 6 or 7?? I wasn't aware the sections had numbers.

I have storehouses in all the sections I've cleared out so far. I have two additional sections where I cleared all bandits except the boss camps, which I'm still trying to figure out how you kill off a character with 6000 hp when I can only have 200 of any unit in one garrison and none of my units add up to enough attack points to take him out.

So I'm guessing what you're saying is I need to kill one of those bosses to open up that section in order to find coal?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEllyn View Post
    Section 6 or 7?? I wasn't aware the sections had numbers.

I have storehouses in all the sections I've cleared out so far. I have two additional sections where I cleared all bandits except the boss camps, which I'm still trying to figure out how you kill off a character with 6000 hp when I can only have 200 of any unit in one garrison and none of my units add up to enough attack points to take him out.

So I'm guessing what you're saying is I need to kill one of those bosses to open up that section in order to find coal?
    Yep. Look at your number-pad. Sector 1 is where your Mayors house is located at.

Sector 7 has 3 coal deposits and sector 6 also has 3 coal deposits.

A lot of people get stuck on this.. soooo yeah. XD

Reply to Thread