Reply to Thread

Thread: Free the home zone quest problems

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Free the home zone quest problems

Not sure if this is the proper section for this post, but I will try.

I started playing the game the other day, and completed my first battle for this quest line. Once it was over, I got the battle report in my mail....and deleted it. After a sluggish time of the game loading, I then get prompted a quest to read said battle report.

A mistake on my part, I should have seen this one coming, but since I did not look further into the quest line, I was caught off guard. Is there anyway to get back the battle report (on a side note, it would be nice to have a "deleted" tab in the mail for recent deletions. That might help alleviate this in the future), or will I be stuck on this quest forever?

Again, sorry if this is the wrong section for this. I did a search, and found nothing helpful.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    On the next attack you'll generate another battle report so you can click on that one to complete your quest.

On a side note, the tutorial quest line is rather restrictive and can get you stuck at a level with little to do. I'd suggest sticking closely to it until you're about level 17 or so.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I am level 49 and still have the pending "Free the Home Zone" quest incomplete lol - it is a bug- I hope they fix it one day... since it has been almost a year....

Reply to Thread