Reply to Thread

Thread: Random question: producing 100 aunt iirma baskets a day: whats needed?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Random question: producing 100 aunt iirma baskets a day: whats needed?

As in what exactly would you need running, buffed or unbuffed, to keep a regular production of 100 baskets a day. basically, if ignoring (or estimating) travel times, what would the 'building' ratio be for basket production?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    sorry i do not have an exact answer for you but are also going to have to use bread to make settlers and use sausage to send explorers on adv searches and use fish to make deer musk if u dont buy depos and or have deerstalkers. So these are more things to be including with this question

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Like Truehead mentioned, a more realistic scenario will take in to consideration other requirements for your island as well as requirements for the deposits themselves. But to answer your question:
    To make 100 baskets, you'd need 2,000 , 6,000 and 12,000 per day. Ignoring travel times, that works out to 16.67 levels of Butchers, 12.5 levels of bakery and 25 levels of fishers.

Unbuffed, the total building levels required should be:
    For : 17 levels of Butchers, 34 levels of Hunters
    For : 13 levels of Bakeries, 25 levels of Mills, 50 levels of Farms and 25 levels of Wells
    For : 25 levels of Fisheries
    Depending on what you buff with, the buffed levels required will be half to one fourth the above.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you, that is exactly what I needed(And yes, i do get the 'other needs' as well, but needed a good starting point to plan for what I want, assuming that the island is already 'set' for the other stuff, adding in the extra requirement of 100 baskets a day was also asking what else to add)

And if possible will run the whole lot buffed so that will also reduce needs (at least bakeries, fisheries, and butchers) so will only need half total above values.

Reply to Thread