Reply to Thread

Thread: Stacking idea saving space

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Stacking idea saving space

Be able to combine deposits and buffs. There is a 10k gold deposit option in TO but there is no way to get one and when you do a lot of adventures the deposits take up a lot of space so it would be nice to combine them up to 10k to make it easier to trade and to free up space. Also the single buffs take up a lot of space. Stacking them would be useful. I have around 40 glue, 50 resin, 40 training over time, 30 efb, 15 chocolate bunnies and they take up a lot of space. Also stacking same adventures would help out a lot to and any other same item like decorations.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It would be very beneficial to be able to stock options. I know I generally go through X baskets for a swap a lot. It would be beneficial to click on one basket and spend them all at once instead of clicking on X different amount of stacks. It would be very beneficial to definitely worth it to stack on buffs, resources, and adventures. This way we also don't have to count how many we have as well and be able to sell more at once too if we are looking to get rid of more.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Reply to Thread