Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An error was detected on this zone - cannot log in

World
    Zeus

An error was detected on this zone - cannot log in

was re-arranging my island and got this error message: "An error was detected on this zone"

I have: deleted cache
    removed cookies and browsing data

Please help me, I just started Nords 2 and gold chain will be going un-buffed soon. Thankyou

Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

World
    Zeus
    Thank-you for fixxing me up.

Much appreciated

Regards

TWW
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

World
    Zeus
    Same thing just happen to be also moving stuff around. Cant log in atm

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    got the same mssg was moving watermill.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can't get in either. I get to the PLAY button but when I click, I get the "CONNECTION FAILED" page and the following message:
    We regret that the connection to the "The Settlers Online" server failed. Please try to reconnect. Should the problem persist, please visit the homepage and the forum for more information.
    We are working to resolve the problem.
    You don't want to miss anything
    Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
    Your The Settlers Online team

This game has gotten worse instead of better (as the Devs keep saying) .... sigh

World
    Zeus
    If you experience any connectivity issues, please contact Customer Support so they may investigate.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Zeus
    I think it's caused by moving multiple buildings around at once. Was just re-arranging my S1 again and BAM! same thing. (Customer support ticket lodged).

- May just wanna be careful and patient and slower in the future.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    stop glitching the game ww

World
    Zeus
    I blame you, putting ideas in my head!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    lolol its always TH's fault, ALWAYS!

Reply to Thread