Reply to Thread

Thread: Hardwood Tree Island - How to Access?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Hardwood Tree Island - How to Access?

In the bottom right corner of the map there is a small island LOADED with hardwood (100) deposits. Is there a way to get to it? Do cutters just glide across the water to harvest them or is there some special thing that must be done? I'm assuming there wouldn't be an island like this unless there was some way to get to it. I've never seen a cutter travel across water to reach a deposit so I think the question is warranted. Any ideas?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Just ignore them, they're not reachable.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How about suggesting to forward the idea to the right people and ask them for a way to reach that area. Instead of ignoring the idea. Maybe suggesting to Devs. that it be opened to harvest as a bonus for something.

Isn't he forum is for making suggestions for better game play. Not slamming the door on peoples ideas.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    How about paying attention to the thread before trolling next time?

"Is there a way to get to it?"
    "Do cutters just glide across the water to harvest them or is there some special thing that must be done?"
    "Any ideas?"

Those are the three questions that were asked by OP. All three were answered by my response. No doors were slammed as no ideas were presented, just questions. Show me where an idea was presented for consideration. Oh that's right, you can't. If you want to infer all sorts of ideas or suggestions from the post, knock yourself out. But in the meantime, don't try & criticize me for not addressing the made up crap bouncing around in your head.

Reply to Thread