Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild tracker

World
    Ares

Guild tracker

The new system to see who finished the guild quest and who has not is great but a few tweaks can be added to help the guild leaders better manage their members.

Suggestions:

1. If the leaders can see for say a week's time line whom finished guild quests vs who didn't can help weed out players not participating and holding the active members back.

2. The ability for a guild leader to auto complete a quest after a given time period would also be helpful. Allowing the leader to end the quest and the guild take a penalty for it by loss of guild coins.

3. Mix up the bloody guild quest more so we don't get hit with the same ones several times in a row like Island of the Friggin Pirates! Dark Priest is not bad since we can double up but that is getting tiresome as well! Hello you have more adventures then those 2!

World
    Ares
    The guild quest panel isn't player friendly. It's BB friendly. How sad and we pay them by playing, etc.
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    The guild quest panel isn't player friendly. It's BB friendly. How sad and we pay them by playing, etc.
    You dont think in time they will update it to make it better? I seriously doubt we have seen the last of the guild updates.

World
    Ares
    I think they will still tinker with it some more and I tossed out my 2 cents on what I think can help make it better.

Only time will tell if they will agree to it or not in someway or another

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I don't know about other guilds but in my guild on Zeus and on Ares - the guild interface is inaccurate on who is active and also who has completed their guild quests. The interface is a step in the right direction but is still VERY buggy and needs some more dev love to both implement the good ideas above as well as make the thing work like it was intended to....

World
    Zeus
    And this is surprising?
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread