Reply to Thread

Thread: loot storage suggestion

Recruit
    World
    Ares

loot storage suggestion

My suggestion is when the loot is in the mail box. You can click on the loot to send directly into your storage instead of your star menu and if you click accept it will all go to your star menu. It was always annoying having to put the loot that added up from your star menu into storage and now with premium it makes it even more annoying. It would be a simple fix just to have you be able to click the loot you want to go into your storage or have a toggle option where if you press accept it goes to storage. Trades goes straight to storage so shouldn't loot as well.

World
    Zeus
    I agree completely with this. I would also like to see filter options with mail. I am on vacation this week, and will have to use a macro to clear the 1200 "buff" notices when I get back.

World
    Ares
    Yeah I agree completely . It's very annoying to have to put stuff in your star menu , but i disagree when it comes to the premiums. If you wanted to save the days for when you need them more it would automatically go to being used , and that would suck .
    danger is very much real , but fear is a choice . - quote from After Earth

World
    Ares
    Would be very nice if loot goes right to storage instead of the star menu. (Loot from adventures and searches) A filter in the mail would also be helpful as well.

Another helpful thing would be a sort button in the Economy Overview. EX. looking for lvl 1 Wells/Farms/Silo/Bakeries/Etc... can all be sorted together, all lvl 2 sorted together and so on. This way if we are looking for a certain lvl to upgrade we can find them fast and not have to scroll through the whole list to find them.

I still like to see a priority bar added into the Barracks and Provision House. Will save a butt load of clicking if we can just move an item up or down the list instead of deleting everything just to make a certain item 1st than adding everything we had in there back in.

Being able to recruit more than 25 units at a time is also something you should allow players to do. A choice of increments to recruit. EX. increments like 1 (1-25 like you have now) and a new button that goes up in increments of 10 (10-500).

When sending army off to an adventure be nice if we could check a box of all the generals we like to send all at once rather than send them 1 at a time.

Reply to Thread