Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Dev's Diary: Halloween 2013

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammuel View Post
    I read every 2 days they respawn, we will have to wait and see.
    I killed mine DAYS ago, and it has never respawned.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    this would have been a nice event if over half of the active people ever got more than 1 golem. we are cheated out of pumpkins and have resources made up to kill the golem, but no golem, and no word from anyone on a fix if there is one. You could at least tell us you have no idea what to do about this. Please don't just leave us hanging here.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeePam View Post
    this would have been a nice event if over half of the active people ever got more than 1 golem. we are cheated out of pumpkins and have resources made up to kill the golem, but no golem, and no word from anyone on a fix if there is one. You could at least tell us you have no idea what to do about this. Please don't just leave us hanging here.
    Agreed. It's been 5 days now and no official word on the matter. terrible.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i heard santa was bringing pumpkins durring the christmas event

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Agreed. It's been 5 days now and no official word on the matter. terrible.
    I have an update.

The first part of the Golem respawn fix will be implemented during extended maintenance on Wednesday, October 23, from 12 AM PDT (3 AM EDT) to 1 AM PDT (4 AM EDT).

The final fix for the Golem respawn issue will be implemented during the regular maintenance on Wednesday, October 23, at 11:45 PM PDT (2:45 AM EDT).
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    I have an update.

The first part of the Golem respawn fix will be implemented during extended maintenance on Wednesday, October 23, from 12 AM PDT (3 AM EDT) to 1 AM PDT (4 AM EDT).

The final fix for the Golem respawn issue will be implemented during the regular maintenance on Wednesday, October 23, at 11:45 PM PDT (2:45 AM EDT).
    Any chances of payment for this issue?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeePam View Post
    I am now on my 3rd Golem. I don't know what that means as it seems like there is a bug fix now to try and fix the problems that others are experiencing on the matter.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So how many Golems are you suppose to fight? I think im on my 4th, its huge, the cost of resources majorly out weighs the gains in pumpkins. I mean to be honest, Easter had a ton of stuff, and many ways to get the eggs. Halloween the only way to really get pumpkins (in any quantity) is to kill Golems. My current one only gives me 50. I was pretty excited, but getting pretty lame. and the Semetarys ran out long ago.