Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: Collectible Items

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Susurrously View Post
    I want to collect all the things!!
    They should fix the quest to have a reward (small reward) for collecting them all that day.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBest View Post
    Move the notifications popups .... it's a pain to wait 15 seconds for them to clear ... and if you move the military tab, we lose our secondary access.
    stretch your browser to be wider. :-)

World
    Zeus
    They should just move the settlers icon to the far right of the bar so you can hover over it. and the news only covers up the other crap. or fix the news to display below the bar.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Really looking good. keep up the great work you guys.

World
    Zeus
    The kettles and banners are too small to see next to some other objects
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Finding this stuff on a home island PACKED with buildings is likely to be harder that EPIC adventures. I.e. this will NOT be "fun"

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnetta View Post
    I like the collectible idea, but I don't like losing the Military tab. One of the problems with hovering the mouse is that the 'news' flash covers the settler icon.
    Please consider adding a tab to the barracks with troop listing, or have the current number of each type of troops listed next to their icon in the barracks - would make it very easy to track what you need to build when you are in there.
    another problem with hovering is it shows for only a few seconds..... I agree a military tab should still be available, or moving it to the barracks is another good suggestion. And while your'e working on the barracks, please adjust the "slider" so that more than 25 troops can be trained at a time, it's been asked for many times, it's already in the trade office, it shouldn't be to tough to implement

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I totally agree with ZBest. The popups should be placed just below the top bar and not obstructing it. Especially true in lower resolution screen and/or not wide.

If you have a lot of notifications (like explorers coming back with resources or general moving), you can't access it.
    Last edited by sp1k3; 09-18-13 at 08:58 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire512 View Post
    Finding this stuff on a home island PACKED with buildings is likely to be harder that EPIC adventures. I.e. this will NOT be "fun"
    I was looking at some of the spawn locations on the test server in relation to my home island and I found at least 2 just in one round of collections that were definitely going to be 'behind' buildings and either extremely difficult if not impossible to see especially if the buildings happened to be carrying a buff at the time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RicR View Post
    Will there be Pokemons to collect? Gotta catch them all!
    Oh yes, I want a Cuebone for my Island - free to collect lol