Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: Collectible Items

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think this looks like fun as well, no monetary output, just keen eyesight and a willingness to be attentive. I still have a largely undeveloped island however, and I do wonder once my island is more developed how easy these will be to spy, given some of the other comments I have read.

I would like to see a drop down menu, similar to what is under the avatar for military information and assignment. My monitor is 23" (a HD TV) due to my personal sight issues and even with that, I still have notifications covering static items on the fixed menu, so as someone suggested (stretch your browser to be wider) I still have items covered when notifications appear. I even have a special program to make the browser window as large as possible and I play in full screen. And again as so many have requested before I even came to the game, I fail to see why it is so difficult to increase the amount of military to be trained at once, and to increase the amount we can create in the provision house? Allowing an entry of numbers verses the slider surely would help many of us who are no longer spring chickens and struggle with arthritis as I do, and those who don't need it for that purpose but want it just because its a small thing to ask for certainly deserve such a small request given their loyalty to Blue Byte.

Thanks for the new feature though, its nice to have something to look forward to. Though I am still wondering if I should be hoarding water for the Halloween event, perhaps to drown the Goblin or to trade for something that will help us do damage to him?

Ila in Maine

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Askimi View Post
    Thanks for the new feature though, its nice to have something to look forward to. Though I am still wondering if I should be hoarding water for the Halloween event, perhaps to drown the Goblin or to trade for something that will help us do damage to him?

Ila in Maine
    You'll need Marble, Wheat, and Water to take out the golem. It's a resource-soak ... not sure of the rewards.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by witchybee View Post
    another problem with hovering is it shows for only a few seconds..... I agree a military tab should still be available, or moving it to the barracks is another good suggestion. And while your'e working on the barracks, please adjust the "slider" so that more than 25 troops can be trained at a time, it's been asked for many times, it's already in the trade office, it shouldn't be to tough to implement
    this is a good idea. Barracks is a good place to have information on your military stuff.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBest View Post
    You'll need Marble, Wheat, and Water to take out the golem. It's a resource-soak ... not sure of the rewards.
    Thanks for the info.

Much appreciated.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Effiluna View Post
    How do you do this? It's easy:
    1. Click on the Mayor's house building on your home island.
    2. Go to the Collections tab.
    3. Click "Pick up" button.
    4. After you do so, the item will go directly to your star menu.
    Need a queue ... 1 at a time is a horrible problem.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    release date?
    it doesn't seem like there is a release date on the stuff. So might be in future updates.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am pleased w/ any new developments that don't cost coin. My question is when will this be released and will it be a limited time, say Halloween? It looks like this is just going to be an event program. Would greatly appreciate this info so I may keep my guild mates informed on the status. Ty Rougtraver

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Looks like the Devs did tests in an open field. Try having no spots remaining on island.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

ARM1
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    it doesn't seem like there is a release date on the stuff. So might be in future updates.
    I suspect that the release will be at the same time as the Halloween event since there are collectibles as part of that. Don't know for sure though.

World
    Zeus
    wow i am waaaaay down the list.

ya this update underwhelms me.