Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Dev's Diary: Collectible Items

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    okay, maybe it is just me,but those things are really hard too find.I am old and half blind,i use my 42" tv as a screen and still can't seem too find all the collectables.So for us blind folks can we make them a liitle larger,or maybe some clues? Please ans thankYou

World
    Zeus
    I do a very quick search and if I find 50% of them I go on to do other things. Not worth my time to keep looking. Plus, I am really old and can't keep my concentration very long.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Question: When the Collectibles quest appears with the number of collectables to gather, are ALL of them already placed in the home island at that time?

As per Diary - "These special items are being placed in random places on the home island a few times per day." So when I start the search, it would be nice to know if all have already been placed or if there may be some that's still on queue.

I kinda like looking for the collectibles. However, it can be frustrating at times. I can almost swear that the collectible was not there the first, second, third etc time I search a specific area. Did I miss it several times or did it just spawn? Knowing the answer may help in alleviating the frustration.

TickleTickle

PILE

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AetiusWMD View Post
    BB needs to find a fix to these collectibles, they are very hard to find and as of now they are only a stress factor in a game that should be about having fun.
    Why stress? I've found that the best way to NOT stress is to resolve to find whatever collectibles you can, and forget the rest. It's not like we get gold or gems for finding them all...there is no reward, other than getting the "Completed" arrow by the quest menu.

They add up over time, so I just find what I can. It's surprising how quickly they do add up.