Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: guild leaders getting extreme lag

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation guild leaders getting extreme lag

ever since i built a guild house to xfer guild leadership due to an inactive guild leader my island has been extremely laggy. About once every 20-30 secs my game will completely freeze for a few secs and adding anything to the build queue can take half a min to show up in the queue...and about 10% of the time it wont show at all and ill have to add it again. This is by far the worst lag ive ever had in this game and it's frankly to the point of being almost unplayable.

World
    Ares
    I haven't had that issue, I do get some lag, but that is usually an issue with flash player. If you haven't done so, I'd submit a ticket to the support team as well.

World
    Ares
    I also had problems with extreme lag ever since I build a Guild House yesterday. I get freezing of game, build queue also disappears on me even if there is still buildings in it. And more small stuff that is adding up to an unplayable experience.

Luckily I had bought my Guild House with gems, so after it was demolished it returned back to my star menu. The lag is gone now.

Send in a ticket so that they know of the problem

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    the build queue disappearing has happened to me too but only with premium active. I've sent in a ticket today as even after maintenance im still getting the lag.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I too, am experiencing the same problems as the OP. It is quite annoying to be honest. I have small squares of island not showing up. I get double messages when I sell things, my geo can't find mines even though there are some depleted (then after a minute or two it just shows up). It is becoming almost unplayable.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I've been having that for the past 3 or so month and it appears to have stopped about last week, no guildhouse whatsoever for me though.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I am the leader of a Guild and i have had lag the same as described above for months. Do I think it is related to my guild house, NO. I believe it is the server I am on that is clearly broken or over-worked.

I have submitted several tickets on this and each time I keep on getting the same responses back. We are working on it and then NO UPDATE AT ALL.

I have to build things twice, do things twice and cannot even assign generals without having to click off of them (hoping and praying) they get assigned correctly.
    Support has given me 600 gems in their attempts to feel like this fixes things. IT DOES NOT. I want my game FIXED. I would like an update. PLEASE.

Maybe we should all make a large post and submit it to the CEO of the Company that owns the game and let him know that why does it take so long (YES, I have been going thru this for over 3 months now), to get something easily fixed.

Now I have more bugs on my island and things showing up and disappearing, like my bookbinder not working and logging on issues. I swear it is done to get you mad enough to quit the game. I am NOT quitting, I will be mailing more people (management later) to advise them of how poorly this is being handled.

Like I told someone (on the phone from UBI) a little communication goes a long way. A basic mail back saying they are aware of things with ZERO follow up is just poor customer service. But maybe I need to be quite and not say much, before they ban me from here. Just saying, you all need to keep on submitting numerous tickets over and over like I do and still NOTHING, months later. I am tired of having a glitchy game that does not work like it did when I started. Also, it is NOT my computer, my internet or anything to do my end. I have done all of that and am pulling 55mbps down and over 25mbps up. That is not the issue.

It the servers that are over-loaded and broken. Fix them or increase the capacity of them, please. Also, fix the bugs you already have before you add more NEW BUGS to the game.

Stevie

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    If you look at my "LOTS of issues" thread, it looks like I'm having the same problems since taking over as lead of my guild 3 weeks ago. So far support has been responding, but nothing helpful yet.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    bumping this back to the top as it is still occurring and i now live 3 hours from where i lived when it started so no more blaming the isp because BB want to lie to their customers.

World
    Ares
    yes, lots of lag.

Please fix it
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread