Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: artifact search fish platters ?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

artifact search fish platters ?

Artifact searches
    Oh please 4 searches and he returns with 2 of them as fish platters.
    With less drama than I feel this deserves . I feel ripped off and did not buy
    48k gems as a protest.
    Monster would like programmers to remove these insults from the search plz.

World
    Zeus
    I made up 2 explorers and with the last codex, set up for artifact search too. On the 1st return it was a cheese sandwich, but the 2nd returned with a bag of rainbow snow buff 4xs 4 day buff. The next 2 were -1 irmas baskets. The next 2, a roasted duck and irmas again. You can't reasonably think they will return with great rewards everytime.

1st send- cheese sandwich and rainbow snow
    2nd send- 2- 1 irmas basket
    3rd send- roasted duck and 1 irmas basket
    4th send- 1 solid sandwich and helpful scarecrow (3xs/16hrs on a farm)
    5th send- 1 solid sandwich and pieros bowl of pasta
    6th send- 1 solid sandwich and rainbow snow buff
    7th send- 1 mother tree ritual and 1 helpful scarecrow

Landed 2 bag of rainbow buffs in 4 days, already worth the searches and books used for the explorers, even with the other worthless treasures received.

World
    Zeus
    I feel your pain maddestmonster. You're not alone in your frustration and anger.

This was on the test server. And a lot of people have given feed back to this topic already. Yet the programmers and developers have ignored it.

Go to the test server and add your comments.

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ethings-to-FIX

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammuel View Post
    I made up 2 explorers and with the last codex, set up for artifact search too. On the 1st return it was a cheese sandwich, but the 2nd returned with a bag of rainbow snow buff 4xs 4 day buff. The next 2 were -1 irmas baskets. The next 2, a roasted duck and irmas again. You can't reasonably think they will return with great rewards everytime.
    Oh Rainbow Snow buff! That sounds good.. I might do it.. but i dont want all the useless Cheese sandwhich and Fish plates to clog my star menu up

World
    Zeus
    well, you dont get a nords on every search too, gotta get some crappy se's to get a good thing once in a while
    cant expect to get always a rainbow snow

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    well I have 2 explorers now and I have had a couple of dud searches but also 2 x 4 x 4 rainbow buffs and a mother tree ritual .

World
    Zeus
    I'm very happy with this explorer and building another. Got two MTs and a rainbow so far. And 12 hr cycle is very nice.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    they just need to add more stuff. and take out the crappy stuff cause come on the time it takes to max a explorer out and we get this stuff bs and no thanks

World
    Zeus
    would be nice to find also 'snacks'. I guess rainbow buffs are better of course but 'snacks' would also be good too. or zombies. I think that gives x4 as well.

the only problem I have with this skill is that it is top tier level skill. and the ONLY other skill in the tree that works with it is the reduce "all" search times.

every other book spent in the tree are totally useless if you're just using this explorer to search for artifacts (which is what I'm doing).

I regret very much spending expensive books (tomes/codex) into skills that do not get used at all- I should have just maxed out the most manuscripts possible and use the minimum required tomes and codex (for reduce search all time) to reach the top level.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i think the "crappy" stuff needs to be there too. if you got awesome stuff every search what fun would that be? and besides then you would have nothing to comment on and i couldn't add my 2 cents to it

Reply to Thread