Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The latest items removal discussion thread

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Director View Post
    Hello everyone, please talk about the latest news here.

The news is located here
    I'm glad what Ubi has decided to do. I'm still not happy with premium account status and like I said I won't look at it until they have fixed the buffing deal. I'll spend the gems I aquire through other more useful items.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Problem with a 1 day is it allows for tactical bombing of advs all to easily, at a small cost to player. A player can fit THREE CLT/HLT/BLT into a single premium day if they try.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Dear BB Overlords,

I am sorry that your company may have been losing some income and hope this latest update fixes that pronto! Sometimes, late at night, I lay awake with concern over potential loss of revenue stream or failure to maximize profit to BB... Alas, this latest move will help me rest better knowing those silly, pesky, mid to low level players cannot compete with the gem buyers and mighty 50's unless they fork over some cash! Thank you and please let the beatings continue until morale improves!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    well said whitekite.

Personally I've never bought gems because I like playing on "hardmode". I've never been the type of player to use a gameshark (yeah I'm old) or cheat codes.

If I was to buy gems I'd just wait for a 2x sale and drop $500 and bam, bought everything I could want and.... and then what? I've been playing since about january 2012 I think, and I'm just level 44, because I feel there isn't much endgame, and once you have an island full of level 5 buildings what more is there to do?

I loved the idea of being able to get limited item stuff and premiums without buying gems, it meant that although i'd be slow there was nothing I couldn't do. Now I feel that I'll always be handicapped if I don't buy gems, but I'll ruin the game for myself if I do.

On the upside, BB made this move the same week GTA V came out....

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Way to go! You remind me of BP (another UK company no?) trying to plug that hole in the ocean AFTER millions of gallons spilled.

You screwed up your economic plan with gem pits. I don't know if you thought the previous gem pit buyers didn't hoard or something, but I'm sure sales weren't as lively as you had hoped.

I see your greed with a healthy dose of hoard!

And don't give us lame excuses. If you wanted to prevent fraud, which you really don't care about, gem packs would be a tradeable item like premium tokens. But they are not, hence you wanted an easy out if things went wrong.

World
    Zeus
    Well now, i started this thread and didn't say a thing! and look at what i see today?

Disappointing.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Trolls, Ragers, and other mean sort, please listen.

1. Premium trading has to be changed because of pricing. On Zeus Trading, its around 8-9K coins, for around 7 days worth. I do not see the full picture, however it is easy to guess that that price is below or above what they planned for, and as a result, the game is unbalanced. (that doesn't mean that the BB's are money pigs, it just means that it is hurting the game)

2. Gems for Friends is being removed because of "Pushing". Pushing is another account that you personally control, and you send resources, gems ect to your main account. This is cheating, and because there are too many cheaters they are removing it. (Thats right, it isn't the BB's fault, its yours)

3. The Mystery Boxes are being removed to be reworked. They will be back my friends, with better (or worse) rewards.

Now please listen, i set up this discussion to talk about it, not everyone is raging, however a few of you are, please stop and try to think about this subject from a better angle.

Ty,

T_D

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Awesome. I would anticipate the rage factor to go up significantly now that you've called us all cheaters. Screw you too.

World
    Zeus
    lol
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    busted. (don't knock it till you try it hobknocker?)

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Reply to Thread