Ares
    nice post TD. lol

Good explanation.
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Didn't want to even mention the pushers to avoid getting more of them. :|

TBH, I'm just tired of the Lucy and Charlie syndrome. One of these times, I'm gonna punch Lucy in the face.

Along with many others, we continually throw suggestions and criticisms on the Test server. They keep dropping crap in our laps. There is only ONE time I can note where they actually listened and that was when they upped the Gold Tower output and Mag Residence pop. But we tell them these events aren't fun and some features are really terrible, but they think they know better. Maybe its a UK thing, I dunno.

But with the gem for friends and prem tokens, this is/was a good thing. Balance? Really? What are we balancing for? The computer doesn't care how badly I beat them down or how quickly. And don't say its for pvp... pvp can be controlled with limits on what you bring to a battleground or how often you can participate. And people have already stocked up on stuff, it just a matter of fleecing the populace for another week. 2900 for a gem pack... really??

My observation is that since these features were released, the my server got more active. That's a good thing... some new players, some old faces. Its nice to be able to find resources from people other than just greedy re-sellers. Its nice to be able to sell a loot spot. Its nice to see people talking in global. This has helped bring back some participation on the server.

And now Lucy is taking it away because they didn't think it through all the way. So whatever, take the ball away again. Eventually, Charlie is gonna fight back...

Sidenote:

If you want to fix your income problem.

1) Give me something I can't get without paying cash for it. Like maybe a 300 General, 10$, limt 5. And I mean 10$, not gems.
    or
    2) Up the limits on the limited items. Why prevent yourself from making more cash via gems. I'm pretty sure if I could buy 5 vets, id have 5 vets. Or if I could buy more recyclers, I would. Or whatever. Limits may create a mythical balance, but it sure stings your pocket book more.

World
    Zeus
    my favorite update this year, will now be removed...bah
    dont tell us you werent expecting gems for friends to not be part of trade, and be actual gifts lol

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    did i read RAGE? AWESOME!!!!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    did i read RAGE? AWESOME!!!!
    Dictionary

RAGE: A caps locked word which includes a "you have failed please die" quote. (A picture of GFM is not provided at this time)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    But how many gems could a multi accounter REALLY push if he were not buying gems.... 1 2 maybe 3 gems packs? thats not enough to make significant difference. I was expecting when gem packs first came out that it would start 'white collar' crimes. As people with 10 gem pits would push gems to their multi accnts to be able to buy gem pits and start farming gems, maybe even purchase gems for their multi accounts to farm gems and then send to their main. Im not sure if either of these accord, what i took from BB's post was that players were getting scammed out of gem packs (which noone in game has heard of not 1 single person get robbed from a gem pack). i think i am missing something about BB pointing that multi accounting is the reason for gem packs being lifted, please post where they made this clear.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    But how many gems could a multi accounter REALLY push if he were not buying gems.... 1 2 maybe 3 gems packs? thats not enough to make significant difference. I was expecting when gem packs first came out that it would start 'white collar' crimes. As people with 10 gem pits would push gems to their multi accnts to be able to buy gem pits and start farming gems, maybe even purchase gems for their multi accounts to farm gems and then send to their main. Im not sure if either of these accord, what i took from BB's post was that players were getting scammed out of gem packs (which noone in game has heard of not 1 single person get robbed from a gem pack). i think i am missing something about BB pointing that multi accounting is the reason for gem packs being lifted, please post where they made this clear.
    It may be the Germans. (ya blame the germans)

They have many more servers with many more players, so it makes sense that they have to remove it from us as well.

(but they do have unlimited iron mines so idk)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Unlimited Iron Mines!? how much do those go for?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    Unlimited Iron Mines!? how much do those go for?
    20,000 gems same as a copper mine i think. but that was a year ago, the prices may have changed.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Director View Post
    20,000 gems same as a copper mine i think. but that was a year ago, the prices may have changed.
    That would be awesome to have. I would rather have an unlimited iron mine compared to endless copper mine.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Reply to Thread