World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    If that's what "she" wants...go for it! rofl
    then they would have named it bearded lady with hot flashes general

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just dont see why would anyone spend 30k starcoins for the martial art general? 200 troops + 1-100 splash damage or 250 troops without splash damage, Is that really a question? I fail to see his use. Maybe if he had first strike or something like multistrike(attack at first strike, normal strike and last strike) or if he was 250 general........ plx plx improve him dev team, even if that sends him to 50k starcoins.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    well neither of the generals really have a use. a lot of level 50 already have a major general or are going to soon. I have 2 other vets and i haven't used them besides for a sac since I got my major general. The martial arts is basically a bhg and ive never actually used one of my bhg for anything besides transport sac or tagging in a ls. Might as well make a transport gen for star coins instead of the others. A regular general would actually be more useful to me then the martial arts or legendary gen.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by morz View Post
    well neither of the generals really have a use. a lot of level 50 already have a major general or are going to soon. I have 2 other vets and i haven't used them besides for a sac since I got my major general. The martial arts is basically a bhg and ive never actually used one of my bhg for anything besides transport sac or tagging in a ls. Might as well make a transport gen for star coins instead of the others. A regular general would actually be more useful to me then the martial arts or legendary gen.
    Agreed tavern generals would be beneficial at this point from star coins.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezequiel_Sarkar View Post
    Agreed tavern generals would be beneficial at this point from star coins.

I've been saying this for a while now.

They need to make these generals "NORMAL" attack speed. (with the added benefit of recovering fast and transport fast).
    BUT if they attack like veteran speed or bhg speed, they're useless.

While I know BB don't support 'blocking' people still block anyways. Normal generals are great for blocking.
    I would spend gems to buy more normal generals that can recover fast and transport fast.

If they fixed these generals to be "first strike" then they'll be at least useful for "wave sacrifices"

Since 270 general (major general) is available- why would people want to use legendary general? His damage isn't even certain, its 1-200 which is unpredictable.

BB Dev team, please go back to drawing board and PLAY the game! Learn what players really want and what is really useful.
    Right now, these generals are nothing more than 'pretty avatar replacements for BHG and Veteran.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBest View Post
    On Test Server:

( 7 day ) 600 coins: 100 gems
    ( 7 day ) 900 coins: 1 day premium
    ( 1 day ) 1200 coins: 100 granite
    ( 1 day ) 600 coins: 100 saltpeter
    ( 1 day ) 600 coins: 100 T. Ore
    ( 1 day ) 600 coins: 100 E. Logs
    ( 1 day ) 1000 coins: 50 Soldier
    ( 1 day ) 120 coins: Ranged Support (kills enemy units)
    ( 2 day ) 180 coins: Weak Point Potion (kills an random enemy unit type)
    ( 4 day ) 500 coins: Big Catapult (destroys small or medium enemy camp)
    ( 3 day ) 300 coins: Small Catapult (destroys small enemy camp)
    30,000 coins: Master of Martial arts -- General. Double-speed / recovery -- but Last-Strike + Splash Damage (no troop capacity stats)
    30,000 coins: Legendary Veteran -- 250 general (same as veteran with new graphic) -- but does his own damage
    ( 1 day ) 1000 coins: VLT
    ( 1 day ) 1500 coins: SLT / CLT / HLT / BLT
    There is a cooldown on buying these star coin items.
    http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ll=1#post22826

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The weak point potion functions as described -- but cannot target witch towers (although only tested against the HLT tower):

The small catapult kills easy camps -- the big catapult kills easy, medium, or hard camps.

You get the XP / beans for troops killed with these items. Because of this -- you can 'tag' a lootspot instantly without a general using ranged support / weak point potion / big catapult / small catapult.

Catapults aren't tradable.

Reply to Thread