Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Halloween on the 17th or 10th? Which is it?

World
    Zeus
    Well I guess I was right again. I knew the 10th statement was bogus. :-)

The lesson to learn here is.

If the CM on the .com says one thing and the CM on the .net says another. You should be skeptical on who's right.

World
    Zeus
    Sorry for the mix up! There were some changes in dates (and then changes back!) but I've attempted to clear up any confusion by posting a schedule. The schedule posted by rui214 is accurate (as of this post!) and can be found here.

Please understand that dates are always subject to change for a variety of factors but I will always do my best to keep you up to date. If you feel there is an error in a post or that a post is unclear, please send me a PM so I can clarify or correct ASAP! Please also understand that thesettlersonline.com is a separate instance and that your best resource is to look here (thesettlersonline.net) for the information that applies to your region.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    October 17th

•Removal of Premium Day Donations

What does removal of Premium Day Donations refer to?? Are you further modifying Premium Accounts?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannusRex View Post
    October 17th

•Removal of Premium Day Donations

What does removal of Premium Day Donations refer to?? Are you further modifying Premium Accounts?
    It refers to that you will no longer be able to buy Premium Days from other players. Or gift them away.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Effiluna View Post
    Sorry for the mix up! There were some changes in dates (and then changes back!) but I've attempted to clear up any confusion by posting a schedule. The schedule posted by rui214 is accurate (as of this post!) and can be found here.

Please understand that dates are always subject to change for a variety of factors but I will always do my best to keep you up to date. If you feel there is an error in a post or that a post is unclear, please send me a PM so I can clarify or correct ASAP! Please also understand that thesettlersonline.com is a separate instance and that your best resource is to look here (thesettlersonline.net) for the information that applies to your region.
    Thank you for the clarification!

Reply to Thread