Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugged bookbinder

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My Book Binder is STILL messed-up. It's still just resetting itself over and over and over. I've wasted every day since last update without being able to make anything to help me along in other aspects of the game.
    I haven't heard one thing from anyone about this, even after starting this thread. I'm very disappointed in how this bug is being handled.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BWillyMo2 View Post
    My Book Binder is STILL messed-up. It's still just resetting itself over and over and over. I've wasted every day since last update without being able to make anything to help me along in other aspects of the game.
    I haven't heard one thing from anyone about this, even after starting this thread. I'm very disappointed in how this bug is being handled.
    I assume you have sent in a support ticket. Have they answered?
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I am glad to see this thread. My bookbinder has been endlessly producing a manuscript for the last 2, almost 3, days. I have multiple screenshots that show the production time has actually gone backwards throughout today. I submitted a ticket but have not yet gotten a response. I will repost here when I hopefully get a response from BB on Monday.

World
    Zeus
    Same old, same old.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Same here, monkeys can write a chapter of Shakespeare faster!!!!! Sstupid BOOKBINDER!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I think the people with bugged bookbinders should be given a book each day as compensation for being unable to make one at all. I would have no problems with it being a manuscript and having the goods required to make it removed from my island, it'd at least keep those of us who are affected from falling behind on upgrading our people.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    This bug is affecting lots of people. Submitted a ticket with no response from BB. There are other threads that mention the same issue....

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    BB- multiple tickets have been filed on this issue. Can these players get some info? No response to my ticket filed almost 48 hours ago. Thanks.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I had the same problem and sent a ticket in. I received 200 gems a day or so later. But I think it has stalled again. :-/ I wonder if something in the Halloween Event update broke it, since it seemed to happen at the same time.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    My bookbinder is stuck on producing a codex and will only count down when the Bookbinder interface is open. It has been like this for at least 3 days.

Reply to Thread