Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugged bookbinder

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Just realised I have this bug, and its terrible. Didnt realise it was resetting and wasted my buffs.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Mine unstuck itself overnight with the maintenance, but I still lost a Resin buff

World
    Zeus
    I'm having same the same problem, hopefully maintenance will unstick it....

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This is my third post on the forums, and I have submitted 4 tickets, when do we get an answer to this? Worst customer service ever.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Spleeter and WhiteKite, please check your email as your tickets have been answered within 48hrs of your submission. We have no response back from you on them. Replies go to your email you used when signing up for the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    greetings ...

I do appreciate that you guys sent me 200 gems to complete a book due to the bookbinder bug however when the building bugged I had a 24h buff on it. As you know these were quite limited, they were only given out once.

My bookbinder is level 4, I was running the buff as I was anticipating getting two tomes in the 24 hour cycle, the buff was completely wasted as I got 0. Sure, the 200 gems gets me to instabuild 1 tome, this still leaves me out on the second.

I guess I am saying I really would have liked getting the buff instead of the gems in the end.

Also, and this is from the ticket I placed and BB's reply ...

Please be aware that attempting to create another book can result in this issue occurring again. We will be unable to provide you with gems if this occurs again as we are working to resolve this issue. We thank you for your patience.

I still have 2 "Wilderwood Resin" buffs in stock and I would like to use them, you can understand my trepidation in doing so at this time as I have no idea if the bug is officially fixed. It seems to be from what I can tell, still I would love for you folks to make an official announcement that the issue is addressed and closed. Will you clearly make an announcement when you have signed off on the issue in the news section? That would be kinda nice.

Have Fun,

Erasmus Crow

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Well, yes, I received the emails, but there was nothing for me to respond to in them. Your email stated that this was a known issue and not to use my bookbinder. I believe I responded verbally with words that aren't allowed on the forum. I can respond similarly in text but I doubt that's what you mean by received no response from me. Actually, you did receive a response - further posts asking for more information on how long the people affected by this bug are screwed out of making books. In one of my posts I asked for those of us unable to make books to be given a book each day, even if you feel the need to remove the materials to make that book from us. For that, and my question of how long are we screwed, I have received no response. So I guess I ask yet again, how long? And can we be compensated a book for each day and in return pay those materials out of our storage. That's not too much to ask, it's not even the equivalent of what we would be doing if we weren't affected by the bug.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    No proper response to my tickets filed days ago. Actually, over a week ago. Fun game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I only stall for 4 days. Am I luck?

World
    Zeus
    I am into my second week without the bookbinder...is this being worked on? Haven't heard anything new since my original ticket....

"Please be aware that attempting to create another book can result in this issue occurring again. We will be unable to provide you with gems if this occurs again as we are working to resolve this issue. We thank you for your patience".

Please send books, so I can catch up.

Reply to Thread