Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugged bookbinder

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Bugged bookbinder

My bookbinder is bugged.

He is producing a mancuscript, but every time I log on the timer resets, back to 15 hours.

It has been this way for a couple of days at least. I noticed it tuesday, but hoped the maintenance would fix it. It did not.

World
    Zeus
    I hope you have contacted support before the weekend.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm having the same issue. It seems to keep resetting the timer back to the beginning.

Edit: I suppose I could simply tear the building down and rebuild it? Is that even a legitimate option?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I dont think you can. Haven't tried it but contact support and keep track of how much you lost and ask them to have over that many books.

World
    Zeus
    I have sent in a ticket, and received the response that the issue is known and a fix is being worked on....they also said that you should not continue to use it until the bug has been remedied.

Hopefully, they will notify us by email or in the forums when a fix is complete

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Book Binder Stalled

Book Binder just keeps resetting back to 24 hour countdown. Won't produce Tome.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I am having a similar problem. My bookbinder was working just fine, but since I have a 3 day weekend, I buffed it with a wilderwood resin for a 36 hour buff. I have just over 14 hours to go and it's been working on the same **** manuscript the entire time. When I went to bed it had about 7 and a half hours left, now I check it over 7 hours later and it still has almost 5 hours left. This really sucks, not only is it not making the book in half the time, it's not making it at all.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My bookbinder is also showing wrong times. I tried to produce a manuscript, my binder is level 4 - this should take 15 hours. I started it early in the morning and came back later that evening - at least 12 hours later - and it said I still had 7 hours left. I went to bed and checked it the next morning and I STILL had 2 hour left. By this time it was over 24 hours since I started the production.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Mine is also broken. I cannot produce any more books.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i fixed my resetting book binder, had to spend gems to finish book, then waited like 2 hours before starting a new book, so i think i need 200 gems sent me from support since i fixed there problem

Reply to Thread