Thread: Welcome BB_Rawren, our new Community Manager!

World
    Zeus

Welcome BB_Rawren, our new Community Manager!

Greetings Settlers,

I am writing you today to ask for your help in welcoming our new Community Manager! BB_Rawren will be taking over the Community Manger role for The Settlers Online: Castle Empire as I move on to a different role within Ubisoft. Having worked in and around the gaming industry for some time, BB_Rawren comes to you with a plethora of knowledge and experience. Please show her a warm welcome as she transitions into her new role as your CM!

Without further ado, I will let BB_Rawren introduce herself!

Happy settling!
    ~BB_Effiluna

Ubisoft Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Settlers!

I’m Lauren, though you’ll get to know me as BB_Rawren. You may have seen me lurking about Ghost Recon Online, as I am a former GM. I left Ubisoft briefly to pursue my MBA, but am now back as a Community Manager for Anno Online and The Settlers Online: Castle Empire.

I have been playing games ever since my uncle sent me floppy discs of Doom and a Nintendo when I was a young’un. I’m a huge fan of The Sims, World of Warcraft, and anything Tim Schafer touches.Other past-times include being a Joss Whedon fangirl, writing YA dystopian fiction, and watching dance/music shows, especially if they feature Broadway or Kristin Chenoweth. I’ve swam with whale sharks, manta rays, hammerheads and am scheduled to swim (well, be in a cage near) a great white next summer.

I'm super excited to be your new community manager!