Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PAST EVENT - Design a Candy Contest!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Fruitilicous Herbivores

Back story: made in secret from an old family recipe to keep the way lit when the overlords take away the light to light they way in the old rickety mines. they are tasty and it is hard to eat only one, if more than one is eaten it has a bad effect and sends you into permanent darkness. Eaters Beware!

Roses of red, violets of blue, and yellow daises to, herbs from the garden and fruit from the food cart.
    combine in the cauldron found on the adventure isle. Mix them round with a golden spoon, under a Halloween moon
    when they are done eat only one. with the power of the sun they will light your way through the darkest mines.
    Drisanamoonstone

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    "Scary Crows Banner brand Herb Candy" available by the Food Cart load. From the Northern Gold Mines to the Mayor's House in the South, everyone loves Scary Crows Banner brand Herb Candy. Why even the Witch of the Swamp is chanting its praises. So good even the Cavalry horses love it! Buff your taste buds and let your mouth's happiness productivity soar. Why not get your's today? Now recommended by Theodore.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    DREW'S BREWS CHEWS

Confection perfection has come to town
    In a new form of toffee that's sure to astound.
    A brewski is NEWski in a tasty new treat.
    You'll never guess it's made of water and wheat.
    (And goes particularly well with meat!)

A favorite among those stuck drilling for long hours at the barracks, 1 brew chew has the same amount of alcohol as one brew, so don't eat them like candy! On second thought...go right ahead, as nothing else in the world can make new recruits look as tough as soldiers. Or at least feel as tough. Chow down!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Juicy Gems
    Where can you find exotic surroundings, fine dining and a taste of Italy? Tucked away
    in downtown London, Flooterballs Gems serves up Juicy Candy Gems just like mamma used to
    make... but, without the extra helping of guilt. Flooterballs has fresh seafood chocolate, homemade
    Copper grapes, and signature dishes sure to please, bringing you back for more. Just like
    mamma, the folks at Flooterballs’s are always happy to see you and always happy to meet
    your friends. Reserve your table ahead of time or just show up for their all you can eat
    Flooterballs’s Buffet Night.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    [IMG][/IMG]

Gold has always been a secure investment...now it's also a delicious one! Your taste buds will cash in on the delicious decadence of this high quality milk chocolate bar covered in a layer of REAL gold discovered and mined by Jolly himself! All your friends will be candy crushing on you when they discover you have this limited edition special combo! As an additional bonus you will be producing your own gold nuggets within 24 hours of consuming this colossal confection! Cha-Ching!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Shubh's Red Sweet Babilicious Treat....

Tumble Baby Tumble Baby Tumble All the way....
    Try this treat to stay easy at the bay

Oh yes It is...
    A treat you would love to have and once you eat it it will turn you into a 5 year old!! Yes you could relive your childhood but only for an hour after which a new dose of this delicious treat is required!!! So yes if you are one of the ever working and ever toilsome person Shubh's Red Sweet Babilicious treat is the need of the hour.... say goodbye to the pain of the day and say hi to your very own dream come true!!
    But be careful prolonged eating of this treat has proved to be causing permanent change only in the mind of people while body remains same SO try this treat and be ready for a trip to CHILDHOOD!!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Gummie Gemmies

Gummie Gemmies

Plant a gem and you may find,
    a gem unlike the other kind.
    A new tree grows,
    when the settler sows,
    a gem or two,
    so bright and blue.
    Wait a while and you will see,
    a gummie gemmie on that tree.
    Gummie gems so far and few,
    they bolster brewer's will to brew!

Noone loves Gummie Gemmies more than the Local 405 Brewers Union. Feed these Gummie Gems to your brewer and watch your Brewery go into overdrive! Warning: May cause cavities.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    This game depends on fish, both for buffs and deposits. So I wanted to depict fish-flavored candies using fish popular in two countries with members who love this game: Germany and the United Kingdom. I did some research which showed the most popular fish consumed in Germany should be Pollock, Herring, Salmon, Tuna, and Pangasius, while the top five fish consumed in the United Kingdom should be Cod, Haddock, Tuna, Salmon, and Prawns. So the eight flavors I use are Pollock, Herring, Salmon, Tuna, Pangasius, Cod, Haddock, and Prawns.

Each candy has an individual effect when eaten, which I determined by scanning a list of common herbal remedies and then adding the final three myself. I did not want to use effects which would mimic prescribed medication since children play this game. I don’t want my Settlers to appear like they are selling drugs. These are the eight individual effects I use: erases bad breath, tingles in the mouth, cough suppressant, opens sinuses for better breathing, soothes a sore throat, prevents sea sickness, lasts a long time, and alternates between very mild and very strong flavor.
    The candies also have effects when combined. Rather than list all of them, I say the remaining combinations are listed on the back of the ad. That way I only must design a few to enter this contest.

Hence, the ad below displays the eight fish-flavored candies, depicting Pollock, Herring, Salmon, Tuna, Pangasius, Cod, Haddock, and Prawns, and describes the individual effects of each one and some of the combination effects. Since the Herring is such a small fish, I made its candy version small also.

Additionally, I had to construct something to look like medieval parchment. That took a lot of blending. Hopefully anyone looking at this entry believes I came close. I place below the first step of my parchment, so you can hopefully appreciate the blending necessary for the final result.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    strawberry computer tasting candies,
    these candies are so useful, made using only the worst computer equipment and ripest strawberries, they can be put to the test, you write a basic taste on it and then bite into it, the candy has a different taste for everyone, but be careful, the candy takes what you tell it to taste like literally.

Disclaimer: we are not responsible for stupid items thought up when eating candy, for more information please refer to section nine of our handbook: cough up or choke up. thank you for understanding!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Zombie brain bites

Yummy soft outer shell filled with gooey blood red jelly with bits of coagulated cherry goodness. Every 100th brain will contain a hidden chocolate bullet surprise.

Join the mobs craving BRAINS – B...R...A...I...N...S

Caution: eating too many of these treats causes shambling and low guttural moaning.

Closed Thread