Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Please Welcome BB_Rawren Thread

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Director View Post
    Watch it. I am highly respected here. I didn't get 830+ posts by playing word association.

As for me and rules, i am fully within my limits. (also i was joking, for heaven sakes, dont accuse me when i am joking)
    rofl
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlime View Post
    rofl
    rofl

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlime
    rofl
    rofl
    Watch it. I am highly respected here. I didn't get 830+ posts by playing word association.

As for me and rules, i am fully within my limits. (also i was joking, for heaven sakes, dont accuse me when i am joking)
    Yes... I can see the respect this community has for you and the amazing quality of your posts. /sarcasm

Good luck with the spamming. I hope your post count brings you happiness.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Enarion View Post
    Yes... I can see the respect this community has for you and the amazing quality of your posts. /sarcasm

Ok now thats just rude. i have post many useful topics, PvP, Guilds, buffs and more more, i do not spam. i talk. but never spam.

Perhaps i need Asiastrings go over there and knock some sense... lol jk but really man? you complaining about me? what did i do?

World
    Ares
    Isn't Trolling listing into another players chat line, then butting in?
    Because this is my thread lol
    rofl

Ok now thats just rude. i have post many useful topics, PvP, Guilds, buffs and more more, i do not spam. i talk. but never spam.
    Perhaps i need Asiastrings go over there and knock some sense... lol jk but really man? you complaining about me? what did i do?
    LoL ready ...!!! Must meet me in China though, is were the fighting platform is ya no

Ok enough sarcastic off topic stuff here, I would really like to Meet the new BB here in USA Forum,

Hello BB_Rawren, I am Asia, from Testing Server and sometimes Ares... Please pay no mind to the stuff that got off topic, I am sorry, for comments I left, it make me laugh ...

If there are any questions ever about what we do on testing server please know that we always work our hardest to test everything BB_Devs want us to test and as hard as we do testing, we have funfunfun, becuz the game is so much fun. (I say work becuz play sounds dumb sorta).

And just like you are here for USA, is same there for us, I think maybe that's sorta a deal with things, the peeps haven't allot of faith in BB, something I've done my best to change and will continue to prove otherwise.

Welcome and seeing your active, is great!!! I do also hope you are at least playing our game a bit each time you can. (beta tested anno)...
    Very nice too meet you, and I think I have some Gold Coin to place a bet in your favor that you will be here after 3 months...

Best Regards;
    Asiastrings

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Enarion View Post

hehehe
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread