Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event Feedback

World
    Zeus
    No respawn on Golem(s), even with the 'More Golems' quest in the Quest Log... And this has been the case since last week! Lame ;(

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Any reason why Explorers were not allowed to collect pumpkins this event, whereas in all other holiday events, they were able to collect the special items? Please do not do this for the Christmas event as well...

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    and with no way of getting pumpkins beside killing the golem that has decided not to return and buy them, the adventures that they can be aquired are hard for a lower lvl player why couldn't we find them like last year with the explorers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think I understand that the idea of the Golem was to replace finding pumpkins with explorers...the only problem is, the Golem is MIA and I have a quest that is 3 days old for a reward of 20 pumpkins that I can't complete. I also understand wanting to try new things on this game, but the problem is NEW THINGS NEVER SEEM TO WORK RIGHT and all it does is create mass confusion, mass complaining, and us wanting mass compensation. Keeping those 3 C's in mind, would you please try to figure out a way to make sure things work right before doing this to us again????

Recruit
    Hell ...I swear!!! They try and tell me its Long Island But REALLY IT"S HELL
    World
    Ares
    Worst Holiday event ever... Golems are a no show you can't get pumpkins with your explorers and the adventures that give the POSSIBILITY of getting pumpkins are massive troop killers with no guarantee of pumpkins and there is no quest line to give us pumpkins ..unless its after the golem which you cant get rid of cause he never came back. And for our gem loving pleasure a big fat 20% bonus which is what you normally get anyway

World
    Zeus
    Collectibles

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Where are all the golems? How am I supposed to get pumpkins if they won't give me any Halloween quests?
    So far in this event, i'm very disappointed.

What adventures can you get pumpkins in?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I miss the birds, there should be a way to choose which background music we want.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ok so i killed my first golem on the first day of the event. I have just now killed my second one.....Not because i didn't have the stuff to do it. I have materials in spades. But because it never respawned at all til now. So my question is this. Are we getting extra time to make it through all the golems? We now have no hope of having all of them spawn before this thing ends entirely and therefore can't possibly get the maximum allowed pumpkins. So yay to golem being back. Not so much yay for the solutions we've been given so far.
    Also your communication isn't the best. I sent in an email asking about us getting more time after this fix and no one would answer me. That was 2 days ago. I'd like to think its because you guys have a lot of emails because of this golem gone wrong business so don't have time to answer them all. However that's what forums are for. If we were getting more time or compensation for this you would think there would be a post on this thread or as an announcement. So yes. Communication would be nice. More time to finish the event please. Thanks.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have killed 5 golems, they are getting tougher. It takes 9 hours to create the marbles, ropes, buckets of water in a lvl 3 provision house not counting the amount of marble, wheat, and water needed. We need to be awarded more than 30 or 40 pumpkins for killing a golem.

Reply to Thread