Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event Feedback

World
    Zeus
    Indeed.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    The Event has been average for me, i got 2 Improved Storehouses, and a Village School (by mistake)

However the BB's gave us the choice of buying a total of 3 Improved houses, 3 Village school's, and a Grim Reaper General.

thats a Total of 5160 pumpkins, no where near the amount i can produce or buy, and i had to spend 10K coins to get what i do have right now.

Now, what i did get is very cool! and i am grateful to have them, but please, please dont give us something without a way to get it all. I dont have a Mega lvl 50 Coin production to produce enough coin to buy enough pumpkins.

So thats my complaint, as small as it is, without help from fellow players, who will have to give up their pumpkins limiting what they could buy, i would never get everything you had to offer. and 12 months for the next event is a long time.

(i forgot to add to the pumpkin price list the cost for the silos and buffs, you do the math)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Have to agree with The Director on this. The adventure didn't really yield that many pumpkins and the golem gets expensive to kill 10x. So for lower lvl players that didn't get help from thier guild it is just a show for the higher lvl players or those with huge gold chains to keep the prices of pumpkins so high that they can't afford hardly anything. The few pumpkins Ubi throws out are nice but not enough for some players to get a general out of the event. I hope next year you go back to letting explorers find pumpkins on searches. AND PLEASE DO NOT DO IT LIKE THIS FOR THE CHRISTMAS EVENT!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What's this about free gems? I followed that link, gave up my facebook friends, and all it does is grind away saying it is "generating my personal code"... How long is that supposed to take? If I close out of it, will I lose the chance to ever get the code??

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    P.S. Waited all day, and it still has not generated the code. What gives???

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    ... and 2 days later, my personal code is STILL "being generated." Why hasn't anyone from the game fixed this glitch?? Or even replied?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same here. It is NOT working. What a rip off, a cheap trick to get our fb information. Why are they not fixing this problem?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Need more ways to get pumpkins. The way this was handled this year is BS! Yu extended the event by a week, but yet the shop will close on the same update. So the people that can't be online due to work etc will lose out. The shop needs to stay open a bit longer then the event.

World
    Zeus
    i just wanna say that i think the "golems" are a complete load of B.S.!! waste of resource for what? 50 pumpkins? lol please!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was real busy at work this week and missed out. The update came and went and I wasn't around to cash in on my pumpkins. Thanks for giving us a reminder! The store should never have closed the same day as you cancelled the event.

Reply to Thread