Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Golems Not Respawning on My Island

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Golems Not Respawning on My Island

I foolishly used only Marbles to defeat my first Golem, after which another Golem did not respawn.

I hit the first Golem with 10 Marbles to defeat the first heart, then 30 Marbles to defeat the second and then 100 Marbles to defeat him completely. I never saw the Golem "fall to the ground", which lead me to assume that I need to continue hitting him with Marbles.

I clearly misunderstood the correlation between the heart colors and the Marbles, Ropes and Buckets of Water.

After defeating him by just using Marbles, I did receive my Quest Reward and, once the group completed the quest, I received my Golden Golem statue.

At the same time I got the reward for defeating the first Golem, I also got the reward for freeing my Home Island of Bandit Camps - which I actually had not done. I never made it a priority to defeat Wild Mary in Sector Nine; all other sectors were cleared and bandit camps were defeated.

After seeing that I received the reward for freeing my Home Island, I sent troops and successfully defeated Wild Mary - there seemed little point in waiting any longer.

All other aspects of game play seem to be working fine, with the exception of a second Golem appearing.

As much as I would enjoy defeating more Golems, it's really no big deal to me - but I figured that I would report for the benefit of other players.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I also have not gotten a second golem.

World
    Zeus
    I don't think anyone has.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    My understanding is the golem will respawn every 2 days. Would be nice for BB to respond and clarify/confirm this. Guess we will have to just wait and see...

World
    Zeus
    Same old, same old.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Also to help the server remember you all can help newer players by killing their Kracken for them (yes thats what I call him)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I hear some people have had and defeated their 2nd golem (or Kracken for Maria) but mine's not shown up yet. I will admit that I did not do the even application of different resources to defeat the first, but that shouldn't matter should it?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    its been 72 hours for me since I killed my first golem and 24 hours since I got the quest to kill my second golem. I still don't have my second golem and have collect the collectablt off my island 3 times since the quest to kill it showed up. any insight from a support person on what solution is taking place for those of us who didn't get a second golem?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    same here, it's really boring

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It has been over 72 hours and still no second Golem.

Reply to Thread