Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Server Zone Crash

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Got the usual "canned response" from support. Gotta love the last sentence: "have a nice day and enjoy the game." Can't log in...how can I enjoy the game! Geez.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hiya Kit,
    mine crashed too. any luck on your end?

Former Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Please Contact Support for Further Assistance

Thank you for expressing your concerns.

This does seem to be an issue that intermittently affects some players on the Zeus server. The team is investigating the issue as I am typing to you. If you have any additional information about the issue that might assist us to isolate a cause, we would love to hear from you in a support ticket. Also, if any additional people are affected please do create a ticket so we can better understand the extent of the issue. Please be advised that we do not have phone support service at all for this game. The Ubisoft Tech Support team cannot assist you with any The Settlers Online issues. I am closing this thread because we really do need to redirect this issue to support tickets to better assist everyone affected. We will respond to tickets in the order they are received. At this point, most who have submitted a ticket about this issue should have received a response in the e-mail address listed in their account. We want everyone to know that if you wrote in, your account was added to the investigation individually.

Thanks Again!!

http://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/help-and-support

* The locked zones and zone crashes should be resolved now. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience throughout the incident. If you continue to experience issues, please update your support ticket and we will continue investigation individually. (updated at 5:05 EST 10/18)
    Last edited by BB_Susurrously; 10-18-13 at 01:06 pm. Reason: Additional Info

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Nope Hermes...it is also affecting Superdave.

World
    Zeus
    Same issue happened to me a few days ago while I was rearranging buildings on my island. "Server Zone Crashed, An error was detected on this zone. Please try again" message popped up and booted me off the game. Once the new start of a settler day rolled around, I was able to log back in. The start of a new settler day is 5:00 am EDT for me. (when new quests pop up)

Game has been good since then.....until the next time...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammuel View Post
    Same issue happened to me a few days ago while I was rearranging buildings on my island. "Server Zone Crashed, An error was detected on this zone. Please try again" message popped up and booted me off the game. Once the new start of a settler day rolled around, I was able to log back in. The start of a new settler day is 5:00 am EDT for me. (when new quests pop up)

Game has been good since then.....until the next time...
    Thanks for the info, Sammuel. This has happened to me twice before...more frustrating than anything else.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What internet are you all using? Maybe that is the problem I am on ATT Uverse

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    same prima.. perhaps you are on to something

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I got in!!!! woo

Former Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    I am re-opening the thread to collect feedback on whether this issue has been resolved for affected users. We are still taking updates to individual customer service tickets to investigate accounts, so if you are still being affected the best action is to contact an agent via support ticket.

Closed Thread