Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Server Zone Crash

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for opening my Thread, I do not recall me asking you to close it. Needless to say, yes I still have mini-rollback and this has NOT been fixed.
    What was fixed is the log on page part, so I can long on, thank you for that.

Clearly here is what I noticed about this issues, if you would like to attempt to fix this once and for all.
    Those whom were on a certain server, like myself, had issues logging in.
    It ONLY affected those on that certain server.
    Why did this happen, well I have my own ideas, but like your own Management Team and they know who they are, know about this issue for MONTHS.
    It causes mini-rollbacks and myself placing fields and wells numerous times. Like I go and attempt to place a field and I have to do it twice.
    When assigning a General, it just spins and sits there. When I try to do anything game related, I have massive lag. I lose trades all the time and now click out of the Trade Office and start fresh. Something we learn to live with, this is the problem. Your Management Team knows all about these issues, you can contact me directly and I will give you their numbers. As we both know, I call in to them.

For what I have lost, this will take me hours to figure out. I lost pumpkins, from UN-Buffed Patches, Gold Ore from running Mines, Gold Bars from un-buffed Gold Smelters, the ability to TRADE for get the Pumpkins that BB gave out today and it has been a free for all in those trading.

But most importantly, I lost respect for some here who choose to close threads and not allow this Forum to work as it is intended. By closing threads, you are NOT allowing the community to work as it is intended for. There is and was NO inappropriate chatting or words being exchanged here. I lost my ability to communicate effectively with others in the game to see if it was ONLY me or game related. You resorted to censorship or the lack of allowing us to talk about what was going on. Meesherbeans and Ted atleast took the time to speak with us to try to help. Sure we all get upset, emotional and feel helpless. You only fueled that further. Maybe you did it because that is what you were told, still, they should know better as well.

As a group of players we give you feedback to the game, I am on the test server and have written numerous documents in the game. There are times, when people like you, make we wonder why do I bother. I love this game and the friends I made along the way are worth the aggravation you have caused.

There is a member in my guild who has lost 4 generals and all the troops when his game went down. They are missing and I asked him to keep on sending in support tickets. That the best advice I can give him, being the leader of a larger guild.

To answer your question in a few words. YES, the log in issues is resolved. The rest of the broken aspects of this server, REMAIN.

Stevie -

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i sent in ticket after ticket same messege. its not the gamer's fault. how can a problem big as this go unsolved for so long with all the money u make come on now. this just keeps giving me reasons to leave the game THANK GOD i didn't spend real money on this game cause its not worth it. u cssnt moke any thing without fear of the server crashing and now. so pls fix the problem cause ppl might get tired of this crap and leave the game.

thanks jack

Former Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    This was a tech issue today that was affecting multiple users. If anyone is still experiencing this issue, please contact customer support through a support ticket, this way we can escalate it again. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was affected by this earlier today. I had just started the Horseback adventure and had all my generals there when the zone error hit me.
    Now that several hours have passed, I can log into the game, but my generals and troops are gone, but the adventure is not running anymore.

Please help return my troops and generals please.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry to hear that LordBritish, it seems like they really do not care about this server that you me and others are on. It is crystal clear our server (NOT ZEUS) the actual server that is carrying/holding our accounts, is broken.

I still have Mini-roll backs MUCH WORSE then before. Every 60ish seconds to 90 seconds, my game pauses and freezes for about 5 seconds. If I assign a general, it freezes and then I go back and nothing was assigned. The same with posting trades, they disappear and are gone. I am tired of submitting tickets for losing stuff. So, why can't they fix the real problem.? I cant even look for the collectables, as my game pauses and freezes so much I give up. Speaking of which, everyone is getting pumpkIins for their collectables and guess what, ZERO HERE.

Am I complaining, darn right I am. I have paid a good deal of money to play a broken game. I have asked over and over and over and over for them to fix this. It was NOT and NOW with today, it is 200% worse now. I have asked for them to debug my account and they never responded to me. Could they care less about someone who PAYS to play this game. NO.

LordBritish, I have plenty of Adventures, if you friend me in the game I will give you some. I am sorry for your loss and one of my guildies had the same problem as you. I cannot believe they have NOT fixed this yet. The only bright spot is that we can log into the game and shut stuff off.

So, BB's you can clearly see there is a problem with this server. Now it is a simple FIX, replace this server that everyone you are aware of is on it, which is easy to find out and switch them over to a new server that is NOT ALL MESSED UP. Fix these simple issues, before the entire game gets messed up.

Stevie

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Server Connection Issue

We regret that the connection to the "The Settlers Online" server failed. Please try to reconnect. Should the problem persist, please visit the homepage and the forum for more information.

We are working to resolve the problem.

You don't want to miss anything
    Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Your The Settlers Online team

This is the 2nd separate time this has happened to me.
    I can log in on tsotesting.com and thesettlersonline.net, but I am incapable of logging into Zeus server.
    I have been attempting to log into Zeus server since 11pm est and it is now 3am est. I now have wasted 4 hours of buffs on pumpkin patches that were turned off until I could log on at 11pm est. I am going to miss out on that buff and any other buffs on my gold chain and e-wood mill. And I am also going to miss my log in bonus.
    Anyone else or is this just me?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Another hour has come and gone.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sigh. So either there is some sort of occasional conflict that prevents the EU server and the Zeus server to work at the same time or something else is wrong. Because it works just fine now without the EU server going.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for your offer Stevie, but I'm not concerned about the adventure - just recovering my generals is all. I understand that things don't always go as planned and am confident that BB will come through with a fix and perhaps some sort of compensation for our troubles.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was mistaken, sorry. The quest icon/panel that normally appears in the lower-right side of the game screen was gone so that lead me to believe the adventure was not running and my generals/troops were AWOL. As it turns out, I am able to get to the adventure via the Quest Book. So I have my generals & troops and can carry on with the adventure. I no longer have an issue with the game, thanks.

I hope there's a happy ending for you too Stevie, Good Luck!

Closed Thread