Reply to Thread

Thread: The New Global Price List

World
    Zeus

The New Global Price List

Since the settlers in Zeus-1 are under pricing themselves and ripping each other off, I have formulated a Global Price List (simplified). It is based on the gold coin and the gem. Ex: 1 gem= 3 gold coins according to scale. In order for this to work, can the gem be available for currency in the Marketplace? Let me know before i put the GPL out.
    Thanks,
    Klunk_I

World
    Zeus
    Thanks for your opinion.
    Most of the traders I know are fair and honest.
    We have a price guide that is adequate.

World
    Zeus
    never thought i'd say this but i agree with ES.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Gem currency in marketplace- WAS gem packs- not going to happen again, sorry free players

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    wait "no such thing as a free lunch" oh no

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    and i must not be feeling right cause i agree with ES too

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Thanks for your opinion.
    Most of the traders I know are fair and honest.
    We have a price guide that is adequate.
    +1

World
    Zeus
    While you guys are hating and shooting down my idea, there are people out there complaining about the pricing in the Trade Office. I have decided to create this Global Price List for those who cannot get the adequate gold coin. This price list has nothing to do with the gem, but the gold coin. Ex: 1,000 tools posted for 19 gold coins and 1,000 tools sold for 25 gold coins. This does NOT sound like "fair" pricing. Using the gold coin as currency, instead of the swap and barter tool is NOT fair. The Trade Office is a place where NO ONE knows what the prices are. if the GPL is implemented, the prices will STILL be fair and posted as marked. This is honest, competitive, and fair. This is a Price List that gives you more "bang" for your coin!!! This GPL MUST be implemented or people will STILL post these fluctuating prices and with people saying that they "do not have enough materials" after they have gotten finished getting materials from the Trade Office. As an advisor, I get these people complaining about it when they send me whispers. For them who do not know about game economics, will not know about true pricing.
    I've worked in retail and security and I know when something isn't right. I am pushing for this GPL to be applied to the people of World Zeus-1 to raise the current prices and to use the gold coin as currency and to trade ONLY according to the pricing of the GPL. If this is not done, then these people will be under budget and have to start their economies over on their islands.
    Since bullying is allowed for people getting picked on to get banned by the bullies "whistle-blowing" when they are actually forcing people to anger, they are allowing ONLY certain people to advance. So, the GPL, gives the picked on settler village at a lower level get the leverage they need. So, I am asking that this Global Price List be enforced.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ignoring the theatrics, playing the victim card and accusing people of 'hating'; I'm still seeing only a lot of hand waving and very little substance. Getting rid of the barter system will not solve reselling or 'overpricing' if that's what your issue is. If you want to trade at fixed prices, consider playing the myriad of single player games out there that do just that with NPCs.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Fair price is relative, market prices fluctuate up and down with supply and demand, you cant put a set price and expect everyone to stick to that price, the idea of a free markets is to sell for as much profit as you can get, I am not trying to shoot down your idea, but it would never work.
    This guide works for every single player i know on Zeus.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1Y0xOMGc#gid=0

Also if this set pricing list was implemented, im pretty sure the Trade Office would simply die and people would only sell through direct trades, so as to get the price they wish for there good. Then your players complaining about prices, would be complaining about no resources on TO to buy.

Reply to Thread