Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 Wave Attack Issues - 3rd wave attacking before 2nd

World
    Ares

3 Wave Attack Issues - 3rd wave attacking before 2nd

Is anyone else having issues when you are sending 3 waves of attacks? Several times now I have done a fairy tale adventure, which requires a lot of 3 wave attacks, and have found that even though my generals enter the camp in the right order, for some reason my 3rd general decides to attack before my 2nd. Is there a reason this keeps happening? At first, I thought it was if I mixed reg generals and fast, but even when using all fast generals I have an issue.

To better explain, Gen A B and C are sent to a camp, they enter the attack in the correct order with Gen A attacking first, and while Gen A is attacking, Gen B and then Gen C enter the camp. Then, after Gen A loses and retreats, Gen C decides to attack before Gen B, even though Gen B entered the camp first.

Its really starting to frustrate me greatly. Yes, I could just send them and wait before sending the next, but when I am blocking the camp before the leader, its nice to be able to just send the 3 waves. If they attacked correctly, I would have no issue. Didn't see this posted elsewhere, but would really like to know if there is a reason for this happening besides just it being a game glitch.

Thanks!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    While I haven't faced this issue myself, I've heard many adventure partners say they've faced 'queue jumping' of their generals. The magnificent residence in BLT is one spot where people have claimed to especially suffer from queue jumping.

All reasons I know for this happening are pure speculation but they're all mostly synonymous to it being a game glitch with spacing seeming to help reduce it's occurrence.

World
    Zeus
    I have had that problem. You need to space the attacks to make sure only 2 gens in the camp at any one time. The final attack on HLT is bad for this.

World
    Ares
    Yeah the middle tower in HLT is the one that keeps getting me. (You'd think I would have learned the first time.) Also had it happen to me on CLT a few times in the middle area cause I sent all 3 waves right after each other.

Reply to Thread