Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Dev's Diary: Epic Workyard and Guild Bank

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    A few more guild ranks would be helpful with these changes. Four just isn't enough! Make it 7 or 10 - Give the members something to work toward achieving inside the guild. The guild itself can decide the criteria.
    Concur- as many players do. These are great updates but need at least 1 or 2 more guild ranks.

zorandz
    Quote Originally Posted by bravemadmax View Post
    i hope you separated the types of incoming mails, such as Like buffs, attacks, resources, trade , explorers results. Sometimes i got 200-300 buffs daily when i am not online and i hate to delete them one by one. If i see them in different tab then i can select all in one time and delete all in one time. Same attacks too.. And also i would like to tell you pls increase the number of production in Provision house pls pls pls.. at least you can do 250 instead 25 baskets and even military units in Barracks. Also if you can make easier to transfer resources from star menu to mayor house such as map frags or others items would be nice. I have 2-3k map frags in star menu and i am tired of transferring them to the mayor house. And last thing if you are able to make one tab for all same adventures would be nice. I dont want to see 200-300 same adventures take one spot in the star menu..

thanks,,
    I want to put my signature below that. But especially quenuing troops in barracks - you expect us old players to quenue 5000 recruits every day? c'mon - it's crazy, give us increments of hundreds, or even thousands. Thank you

Good Citizen Award Recipient Domesday's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Could't agree more - and yet - we do it! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by zorandz View Post
    I want to put my signature below that. But especially quenuing troops in barracks - you expect us old players to quenue 5000 recruits every day? c'mon - it's crazy, give us increments of hundreds, or even thousands. Thank you
    Domesday
    Guild Leader Emeritus
    Sammy's Lost Legion
    "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."
    Nikos Kazantzakis

World
    Zeus
    When will these updates be made?