Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guild Bank Review

World
    Zeus
    2nd half of support. You get an A for effort.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    2nd half of support. You get an A for effort.
    Ty! You get my help as well.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    besides taking space aand storing some stuff in it what are the benefits to this building? like a guildie said just a way for someone to rob the guild resources before they leave a guild

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    besides taking space aand storing some stuff in it what are the benefits to this building? like a guildie said just a way for someone to rob the guild resources before they leave a guild
    Well, there is a daily limit on how much someone can withdraw -- but the limit isn't specified. At first I thought it was 500, but after increasing the storage on a tab it let me take out more -- but not 500 more. I think BB needs to tell us what the withdraw limit is and allow Guild Leaders to change it, or throttle it (if there are people taking more than giving).

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy from this bank. If you're in a active guild then what's the purpose?

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy from this bank. If you're in a active guild then what's the purpose?
    The upside I can see to it is that it provides a way for guild members to help each other across timezones -- the person who makes tons of bread might not be on when another person needs it. My guild has enough people online all the time that I'm not sure we'd benefit from it. But the people who would really need it (the low level players who aren't on a lot) probably can't afford to build the bank on their island anyway -- which means that it does nothing for them.

(I figured you'd go to the guild leader's island and access one single bank. Not so ... if you want to use the bank, you have to build one.)

World
    Zeus
    Hey Guys, the daily limit is 1,000 (almost certain, i will double check soon)

As for robbers, thats the risk.

The other Guild update which i may make a review on in another thread is the ability to change what each rank has access to.

These include limiting who can access the guild bank, despot/withdraw items/resources, ect...

In my mind new members to my guild would not be given any access at all, and i would get to know the member better, as well as other guild mates.
    Once that new member proves his loyalty and friendship i will unlock more guild functions and guild bank functions.

At the end of the day, 1K coins isnt going to be the end of the world.

Now the thing we need to make this work is more ranks, or the ability to set each members functions separate from other members.
    By doing this i can make a player who is good at inviting players a recruiter while i maintain control on who can be kicked, the newest member is separated from the 1 week-olds ect...

World
    Ares
    RealTime Data input from Testing Server - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ive_web#gid=12

Please see bottom of all pages to move thru using tabs...

These docs are posted as we move through as many aspects of the testing phases we as a two guild testing team have time for... Nothing is permanent, everything though is realtime or after and this data is for our purposes of creations for guides, tutorials, and data for BB, Wiki and Simu's if involved.

As always, most docs will have an ending, and as always, once live everything on the docs becomes outdated, unless otherwise specified

For those of you wondering what I am talking about, if you ever wondered how I personally have accomplished much change for this game, it is because I spend tons of hours and tons of time listening to almost 200+ people. Opinions matter everything matters and I present this in the fastest most convenient most efficient way I know to our game developers. Everything we test is for the betterment of the game before live. Please note, most members of Asia' testing guilds are mostly guild hosts and or admins themselves, and are very serious players, from all over the world. As their leader, I do as I am directed by the results of our guilds.
    Regards;
    Asiastrings

World
    Zeus
    I was wondering when you were going to show up ty Asia!

World
    Ares
    Here for you Thanks! Thought everyone forgot bout me ~!~!~! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by The_director View Post
    The 2 other tabs Will let me hold several slots of items, which can be upgraded.

Level 1 tab: Free - - - 1,000 storage per slot (how many slots idk)
    Level 2 tab: 1 Guild Coin or 1 gem - - - 2000 storage per slot
    Level 3 tab: 15,000 Guild coins or 400 gems 3,500 storage per slot
    Level 4 tab: 45,000 Guild Coins or 1,200 gems 5,500 storage per slot
    Level 5? for some reason it wont upgrade, sorry gents.

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Level 3 tab: 15,000 Guild coins or 400 gems -> 5,500 storage per slot
    Level 4 tab: 45,000 Guild Coins or 1,200 gems -> 16,000 storage per slot
    Level 5 tab: 90,000 Guild Coins or 2,400 gems -> 37,000 storage per slot
    Level 6 tab: 135,000 Guild Coins or 3,600 gems -> 68,500 storage per slot

You can purchase 22 tabs.
    Here ya are Smurfie to back ya...

Level 3 tab: 15,000 Guild coins or 400 gems -> 5,500 storage per slot

Level 5 tab: 90,000 Guild Coins or 2,400 gems -> 37,000 storage per slot

Level 4 tab: 45,000 Guild Coins or 1,200 gems -> 16,000 storage per slot

Level 6 tab: 135,000 Guild Coins or 3,600 gems -> 68,500 storage per slot

Reply to Thread