Closed Thread

Thread: The Ducks are recruiting

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

The Ducks are recruiting

The Duck Guild is currently searching for new members.

Are you who we're looking for? Maybe, maybe not.

We're a guild that believes in helping each other to progress in this crazy game. We like to have fun in guild chat. We like to do adventures, and we love to see our members grow and advance.
    We're looking for new members who fit the following criteria:
    We prefer level 26 and above. By then you should know if you're in it to win it.
    We want you to be *active*... which means keeping your island working pretty well, participating in guild chat when you're around, and doing those infernal guild quests when they pop up.
    We prefer you to be mature in how you deal with other gamers. Our officers are pretty active in Global and Trade, and we're always watching to make sure Duck Guild is represented in the best manner possible.

Who we're NOT looking for:
    Noobs with 'tudes...
    Players who aren't ready to be part of a really cool team of people...
    Players who aren't interested in sharing their knowledge and experience so others can benefit from it.

Personally, I can tell you this... I joined Ducks about 6 months ago, and my progress from level 29 to 50 skyrocketed. Lots of good people shared tips and tricks with me... helped me boost productivity on my island... kept me buffed when I needed it... you name it. If I couldn't be a Duck, I'd probably not want to play this game anymore, they're THAT good.

So... contact me in game if you're interested. We take your future in our Guild seriously.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Come to the Duck Side.... we have cookies....

Former Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Thread Closed as requested by Guild Leader.
    ***Retired***

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support| Rules and Code of Conduct

Closed Thread