Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Collectibles" event is a FARCE!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Free education in a game, what more productive can there be? :O

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurdley View Post
    So you consider alerting others about badly skewed events as "whining". You are probably one of those still killing Golems, finished the Easter Crises and p!sses away your time looking for 100% of the collectibles. Your type is exactly what BB are looking for, those that will blindly perform any quest or event they throw out.

Personally, and it's just my opinion, I believe that by expressing our displeasure with these badly conceived events, that BB may actually put more thought into future events. At the least, those that realize the event is skewed can make more informed decisions about participating in them.
    I resemble that remark! Oh wait...that's just OCD kicking in that says I MUST complete the quests!!

Seriously though, either find the things or dont. It's your choice. It's like..here's some free stuff so that people can make some buffs for free if they so choose, and yet people find a reason to get all bent out of shape about it. Yes, I tend to find all my collectibles, twice a day, and get a bit antsy when I can't find the last one, but seriously what else do you have to do while you are waiting for your general to go to an adventure or waiting to replace a wheat field. It's mindless mild entertainment. Guess it all comes down to whether you consider the glass half full, empty or stuck in the middle.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Would you know it today I have 3 cart icons out of 7 (total of 7 carts) . Don't mind skewness of distributions, but it doesn't look as though there is any consideration for it. I could be totally wrong, but this isn't the first time I've seen this behavior.

Reply to Thread