Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary: New Mail Interface, Golem Buffs

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    it would be greatly appreciated to have a save button for important mails. I know as a guild leader there are times i go back to mails i read long after the proposed 30 days and it would also be great to hold onto important mails you get from fellow guild members

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I delete any mail that I don't need to keep. I do not want to have you decide what I need.
    I promise that I go through it all from time to time and weed out anything that is no longer important to me. Please do not do this unless you provide a storage place. As a guild officer, there is stuff i need to save.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i too would like to see some type of archive as i have mails with links, guild form letters ect please rethink this BB thanks! otherwise love it!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm also adding my plea to the others above, please allow us to archive emails we want to keep.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirbei View Post
    I also wouldn't mind an "archive" or "save" option to store mail that you don't want automatically being deleted, even if there's a limited number of mails that could be stored this way.
    Agreed. I have a lot of guild resources and links saved in my mail to refer to. I don't mind an expire date for the mails that get lost and mixed in but there are definitely some that I would like to be able to save in there.

World
    Zeus
    Mail Archive Feature.

There are many many players (including myself) that would like to see an archive feature added to the new mail interface.

Currently, I keep old mail that have important links to guides. Or newsletters from the guild. I do not wish to lose these emails.

Sure, it's possible for me to 'copy' the email and paste it and save it to a notepad text file or some sort. But I do play from various locations occasionally. On business travels or suppose I play at work and play at home. I wouldn't be able to access these text files unless I store them in google documents or some cloud storage. These are just inconvenience I have to deal with outside of the game.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this request. Possibly allow "20 archive messages?" (and premium users can access more than that?) When premium time expires the mail are not lost but you can't view them unless you go premium again? This could encourage players to pay for premium services.

Please consider this suggestion.

World
    Zeus
    Why i didn't talk sooner idk, good stuff BB's!

World
    Zeus
    This is kind of a no-brainer request feature "mail archive".

Almost everybody who posted a reply has said the same thing.

Again. This is just an example of how "BB" does NOT play their own game. Otherwise, they wouldn't just leave out such an important feature.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    please make it where we can save mail we want to keep. DON'T drop the ball again bb

World
    Ares
    I would have to agree with most ppl posting here that there are mails that I would like to save. I can also understand the amount of valuable space you must maintain for all of these mails. Perhaps we could compromise and have a interface that would save the mails on our computer via an in game interface on the client. I don't know if it is possible to have an "archive" folder to a browser game but if possible this might be a "best of both worlds" solution.

After reading Ron's post I guess my idea of storing mails on the client side wouldn't work very well for those that use more than 1 computer to play the game (and there are many I'm sure, after all portability is a perk of browser based games)
    Last edited by Plinkerton; 11-07-13 at 04:50 pm. Reason: RonEmpire's post