Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Dev's Diary: New Mail Interface, Golem Buffs

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Did someone say RAGE QUITTING? Remember G_F_M is your answer to your stuff! LOL

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    Did someone say RAGE QUITTING? Remember G_F_M is your answer to your stuff! LOL

I prefer to call it rage flouncing I always have room for stuff from people who quit :P
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guild Mistress of TINK - the guild for lazy people
    Guild motto: DBAD

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i want to be able to archive mails too we mail things like buffing lists and guide links would be annoying if we had to go and copy those to a document please find a way keep certain mails??????

btw i did it once before and may like to do it in the future scroll back too see my history in this game who i had contact with or what in guild events we had stuff like that !!!!!!!!

a new system is good but auto delete is bad very bad

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Surely the developers know that the player community can be pretty crafty with devising "work arounds"....if there is no archive, i imagine players will simply forward their important to stuff to someone else, have it returned, and thereby keep it for another 30 days.....

Of course, being forced to perform such tedious "maintenance" functions becomes an annoyance to the players, and won't help you limit your storage requirements.....
    and if all those "buff notices" and "battle reports" are gonna be auto-deleted? why would i take the time to click them all??? i could just wait, thereby, again, not helping you limit your storage requirements

Since you have introduced "books" to the game, i see no reason players can't have a "library"....a small amount of archive space for everyone, with a possible upgrade if more is needed?

It appears your player community is nearly unanimous on this request......

World
    Ares
    I submitted the day I responded to this thread, we are stalled out now --- til after weekend... cross fingers, I bet ya we get what we asked for!!!
    Hey i'm not playing Live anymore, no time, still here for everyone though, will continue... to do what I can for everyone...
    Cheers;
    Asiastrings

World
    Ares
    Thank you, Asia!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guild Mistress of TINK - the guild for lazy people
    Guild motto: DBAD

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    let us ARCHIVE MAIL.