Reply to Thread

Thread: Server Zone Crashed

MikeOkhertz

Server Zone Crashed

My adventures keep sending me a message saying that the server zone has crashed and then it boots me.

See screenshot at --> cyalater.com/images/crash.jpg

I've refreshed several times, I've rebooted once, and I cleared my browser cache.
    Last edited by MikeOkhertz; 11-11-13 at 09:47 am. Reason: Added more details

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi MikeOkhertz,

If you're still having troubles accessing the game, please send in a ticket to Support: Support.

Thanks,
    BB_Rawren
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have been getting the exact same issue lately as Mike...got me to thinking that someone might be trying to log into my account and I was getting kicked...

That leads me to the annoying issue I am having now where there is no way to reset the games password for my account, so I am at the mercy of whomever might have gotten account info(they have lost account data before).

CL_immaduck
    Grumbly you can reset your password by logging into your Uplay account and entering your info. If u have lost your info there is a link u can click on in uplay web site to have info sent to your Email.If u need more help you should send in a ticket and explain your problem

Reply to Thread