Reply to Thread

Thread: Red Error Day

World
    Zeus

Red Error Day

[UBI Official] Information for ProSieben "RED NOSE DAY"
    Dear Settlers!

Some of you might already know about the charity fundraising campaign "RED NOSE DAY".
    It was initiated in 1985 by Comic Relief, a major charity based in the UK which strives to create a just world free from poverty.

Today, "RED NOSE DAY" fundraising events are organized in a couple of countries all over the world. TV stations support the activities at different times. Though the main support phase of the charity campaign in the UK is in March, the TV station ProSieben brings its German version of ProSieben "RED NOSE DAY" to attention in December (December 5th, 2013).

As December is the main charity fundraising phase in Germany, the ProSieben "RED NOSE DAY" event will be active in the German instance from November 12th until December 10th.

The TV station ProSieben introduced "RED NOSE DAY" in Germany for the first time in 2003. It's the 10th anniversary this year.

During these 10 years, nearly € 12,000,000 has been collected. 100 percent of the money has been used to support different child aid foundations.

In 2013, the following nonprofit organizations will be supported: Die Arche, Off Road Kids Stiftung, SOS-Kinderdorf e.V., Deutsche Kinder- und Jugendstiftung gemeinnützige GmbH and Comic Relief.

Happy Settling!
    BB_Graubart for The Settlers Online: Castle Empire Team

(end)

Ah, the fire is crackling, the bells are jingling, and a picture of santa pretending to fly is on the mantle.

Oh and a german card named Red Nose Day is here.

Note to self, whenever i talk about a donation, i like to include how i could help, donate, extra.

So to BB_Graubart, please send me a link to this organization.

Oh, and perhaps you could add a english donation cause too! (i don't speak german)

T_D

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hey The_Director,

The German server has an in-game promotion occurring during Red Nose Day, but by googling "Red Nose Day," you can find plenty of websites accepting donations. Thanks for your generosity!
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Reply to Thread