Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Camp Destruction Units - Demonstrated

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    live server requirs work so....no

World
    Ares
    give it up GFM, trying to hurt me via my threads, grow up please stop leaving acid comments to my postings, I barely come here as it is, and please know I will show all management your little childish comments, i' am getting really sick of having to even see ur continued spamming of all forums you decide to litter with ur garbage to my threads, now please back off and leave me alone....

believe it or not, there are people that specifically, yes Guild Leaders, asking for this thread to continue... I will be adding Heroic shortly.

testing this on live? why that's what we have testing server for...

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    this is a live server forum, shouldnt test server things be put on test server forum? as not all of what is on test is going to be on live. im just curious if u get the same results on live servers- the exp maton got on the DB ls with the attack buff. i see how much work you put into testing things for this game, im sure BB staff appreciates you helping to point out their bugs and errors so they dont have to hear it from us as well as players from live server who dont feel like testing these things themselves, but to tell GFM that u are reporting him to UBI staff while you clutter this forum with test server results that may not ever come here is pretty preposterous. This is live server forum and Test server results should go on test server forum, or else they would have one forum for us all. I see why some ppl want you to keep posting things from test server on here; because they are either to lazy to test it themselves and or too lazy to read your postings on test server forum.... i do test things on tsotesting whenever new things enter over their as well as read test forum threads and see and appreciate everyone sharing all their findings, but to post screenshots on this forum about things on test server is going to confuse ppl. I hope you keep up your good work over there and maybe come back to live servers one day, as a suggestion i would just make sure to say that, "this is from test server", whenever you choose to add things such as screenshots or guides, because we all know not everything from test server reaches it to live servers and things can be different, such as the ls post with maton's experience. And please dont get me wrong, i dont want nor feel like you should not be allowed to share info with us on this forum but just tell us that it is not from live server but from test. Im sorry if you take what i am saying/asking offensive, im just trying to help you not confuse people. I hope you keep up the excellent work you have been doing and i will see you on test when new content is added.
    -TH

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi guys,

Wanted to step in before this thread got too overheated. Everyone has good points.

Asiastrings, we do appreciate the time and effort you put into creating these documents. Having early access to this kind of information can help players make the appropriate preparations for when it finally goes live.

Truehead does have a point, in that perhaps these posts should be accompanied by a [TEST SERVER] tag in the title thread. This would help indicate that this post is a preview of features from the test server and the data may not necessarily be correct when it comes to the live servers. I would appreciate it if you would place this in the title thread. Perhaps it would be worth creating a subforum for these posts. I will look into that.

Above all, everyone, let's remember to keep the discussion civil and the comments respectful and constructive. We're all trying to enjoy ourselves in Settlers Online and the forums is a huge part of that experience. I do not want this devolving into a hateful, angry area.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Ares
    Please let me get this right, I am to tag this thread testing server becuz of the doubt instilled by the players here as to weather or not my guide here will work on live servers correct?

Might I also add, BBDevs Germany wouldn't go live with something we passed without my knowing of a change, especially to an adventure such as Dark Brotherhood.
    it does take 4 Weak Point Potions to remove the 4 bandit types inside of the Witch Tower, 2AdN 66SS 66FT 66TD abbreviations from German Simu.

My confusion though is, what if I've played the guide on my ares account just fine, yet the screenshots and so forth are from my account there. do I make those testing server.

I must say this too... for those of you reading this, you do haven't a clue as to what my testing teams do there do you? we have massive data docs we create those of course are for prelive purposes and pre training for guild leaders that host live.

My guilds consist of approx. 65% guild leaders, that's usually 65% of 200 people with over 25 or 40+ on waiting list. Imagine, all these guild leaders all getting along, we have 0 drama! Please, I have massive responsibility to many not just inside the guilds. I have requests from live for things like these demos... I have wiki asking for more data for things, not just 1 wiki how bout all of them? I have simulators not just one all of them wanting data... most of all, BB whom we test for.

I do all things for all game purposes, I am a coordinator not a controller, I was appointed becuz I am adept at coordinating massive amounts of things for people. i'm not perfect. I am good at this, these live servers run to slow for me to keep attention to.. Our guilds run absolutely perfect, with no rules, as I refuse to have them, why? becuz i'm not the rule maker, exception is 1- to have fun... that's it... the guild members dictate to me, this is how we run ... and I produce massive for them... and this is also how BB gains data from us fastest most efficient and they too have access 110% of the time becuz they own it...

This is my opinion, please know, I play becuz its fun, yes, its critical, we take it so seriously it may scare people unknowningly, and it may also seem too serious. we have fun... you would be sooo surprised... I spent over 30 hours zone lock testing, my account and muck1 were zonelocked bb brought us back in we continued testing, we test very hard for our favorite game... and in return the fun is so crazy sometimes I can't put it to words. is why I keep doing it... when the serious things come round, as is what we are testing, besides the two buildings, zonelock is still a factor, and is super serious, any and all information, screenshots, what lead up to it happening, is vital for our devs to have. these things we keep on top of...

Confusion, please contact myself or anyone of us there, we, believe it or not, are a giant team. German testing guild leader friends and Poland leaders take care of me like no other... do you honestly believe they would allow me to publish something live that was broken?
    Never... this is the faithful loyalty we have there, I've been loyal to testing server for over a year, with the same guys... BBDevs Germany would tell me Asia don't go live with this...
    Please, is it so hard for Americans to accept, Blue Byte Rocks ok.... get over it please... I swear to you they do... Our BB comes into my guild channel and we are told exactly what to expect. We take it seriously. They take it more...
    Christmas, does this not tell all!!! Fact!! There isn't another MMORTS on our planet that's offered and done more for its members then Settlers Online. I love our game, I have so much fun... Enjoy it ... cuz it can only get better...
    Cheers;
    Asiastrings

BB_Rawren, Please check me on this, i'm about to add Heroic to this guide, I hope I do it right omg!!! lol

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    it was the amount of exp maton gained in the ls that i was questioning, asia. :/

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    it was the amount of exp maton gained in the ls that i was questioning, asia. :/
    If the 2 spawn are killed with the 1st WPP, you will get the extra xp points. I have killed the spawn and landed 1027 Star Coins + 514 for premium, and when calculated as 100 xp per SC, you would get the 100k+ xp. The only way it works is if killing the 2 spawn with the first WPP attack, and yes this was done on live server for me.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammuel View Post
    If the 2 spawn are killed with the 1st WPP, you will get the extra xp points. I have killed the spawn and landed 1027 Star Coins + 514 for premium, and when calculated as 100 xp per SC, you would get the 100k+ xp. The only way it works is if killing the 2 spawn with the first WPP attack, and yes this was done on live server for me.
    i did the same on a VTV and killed mary on the first shot and got 1100 star coins for it...too bad i wasn't running premium

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHead View Post
    she really needs to get over herself

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    nah its okay, i was just thinking how getting that much exp in DB is crazy but its prob the same kind of bug that was in BLT with the wpp on the leader (except u got extra beans instead of extra exp)

Reply to Thread