Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev Diary XVI: Christmas Event Technical Preview

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    It would be nice if the Christmas decos were modified in some way so they did not look exactly like the previous year. This is true for all special event decos that you guys do. Halloween's was the exact same as previous year with no distinction. I am not going to pick up the same decos I have gotten in the past, but I would get one or two new ones if they were different somehow to show I played multiple events. Like put a gold 13 on the tree or something for 2013 or change the color or whatever... just a thought. No need for players to spend presents on the same 'ol thing we already have... Looking forward to event! Thanks

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    So you'll need to be online for 24 straight days to get a gold tower.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    So you'll need to be online for 24 straight days to get a gold tower.
    Yes and best part is it doesn't require them to be consecutive days thankfully.

I'm glad they put the deerhunter stalkers down to 2 this year and bump up cyclers to 2 instead of 1. That was just a hassle. Say goodbye to two more cokers
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    ok does it cost gems to open windows now? or is that just for windows you hadn't opened in time? cause that's a lot of gems for a gold tower. and I would really like to see it for myself ;(

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    ok does it cost gems to open windows now? or is that just for windows you hadn't opened in time? cause that's a lot of gems for a gold tower. and I would really like to see it for myself ;(

Pretty sure it's gems for opening windows you have missed. I hope so, who knows what I would do if not...

Come Join Us In [RISE]!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    All you can do as an intelligent person, is to try and not to add to the sum of human misery.

Robyn Hitchcock

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    No where did it say you had to log in 24 straight days, just log in 24 days in the event so if you missed a day you should still be okay to open the day the following day without gems. That is my stipulation though.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

World
    Zeus
    I would like to see a new Explorer (new avatar) that is a Santa or an Elf or a Santa Helper. Similar to the easter event where we have a unique looking explorer. This one could bring back extra presents! Or coal in the extra slot.

Would be a fun addition to the things to get for the event. I would spend gems to buy one of these explorers and skill him up to bring back some good artifacts. :-)

World
    Ares

BB Blown Out Christmas!!! This is Incredible!!!

I am so exasperated(intensely into).... sometimes in Awe! And truly amazed at the production intended for this years Christmas release.
    LOL Its been over two weeks and i'm still uploading tonight to our Gdoc data pages. There is So So Much ... This is incredible.
    Gdoc (Please look at bottom to change pages)- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Everyone, I swear this time, I bow (war players do not curtsey) to BB_SlasH, BB_Amaris, BB_Devs!!!

The Bank is sic sic, everyone is look for it, here is a comment just come in.... ROFL
    [18:18] [Asia2] Germ: I liked guild bank, hate obammyshare lol

LOLOL

BB_Devs... Wow, Thank you again, this time is sic sic sic sic...
    Asia Ratings... World Wide this is a great big- 10 !!!

Asiastrings
    Prestage Welt1
    Guilds
    Prestage1
    Prestage2
    coming
    Prestage3

Note- The present phase is what i'm talking about, should major changes to Christmas event follow this posting, I cannot control this, I can only hope what i'm doing today, with testing, goes live. I do not exaggerate whatsoever. Everyone that knows me, knows I speak from my heart for our game. I sincerely doubt BB_Devs will change my fun I have let them know. (just don't get in trouble w/RL over it please, like I do). hahaha!!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    you know you don't get extra points for all the colors you use.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    If you do not log on 24 days straight, the Dec 12 to Jan 9 time span will not allow for too many chances to log on for "missed days".