Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas Sneak Peak

World
    Ares

Christmas Sneak Peak

Hihi, Here are the links for our testing and results as well as some screen shots etc..
    Forum link-
    http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ings-Christmas

Direct Christmas Gdoc-
    docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgwqhxA0m5K7dHlNS2dsVUdlR0hROHNCVHhLck1kZ 1E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

As with all of our Data Docs, Please Always look for Tabs at bottom or if html top... Please be aware everything you read and see is often not the permanent final version to go Live, Sharing a Preview of whats to come is what you are seeing. We are a Giant Testing team of 200 players, Management is always uploading and things change constantly.... for any Questions contact, asiastrings - prestage, loucaux - ares, blackfyre - zeus

Updated 5/24/2014
    Stolen Sleigh
    Guide link-
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Thanks to Prestage Guilds1 and 2 for all your time and efforts as we continue testing, and retesting, 2nd phase Guild Bank, is going Great btw...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for these links!

World
    Zeus
    You do great work Asia. Thank you.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Ares
    Wimpy, thank you for that, sometimes I spend so much time on the other server, I don't know always,
    I thank everyone that's has been kind as you letting me know is worth while to continue, sometimes there are those not so nice. .
    Appreciate this Wimp!
    Cheers;
    Asia

Carcator, your welcome.

Currently, today, 11/19/13 Tues, Prestage testing server is down, it break this morning, seems BBSlash wasn't there to do our maintenance, n when he is not, the server misbehaves bad... haha so we are all cry like little babies for our dad to come home hurry n rescue us !!! Both Guilds are jammed now at 200, waiting list... lotsoftissues hahaha LOLOLOL

if u c the posts I leave u guys would crack up sobad omg !!! lolol hehehe maybe I can share one not be in trouble, haha that's if u can ever access the forum's breaking sloowwwly there too now, yikes!
    ok, hehe wait here lookie lololol- shhhhh - http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...end-guild-mail

lol reminder now, we are just starting our first phase of testing this stuff... ok so don't get all worked up... I'm sharing this for the humor ... lol

Reply to Thread