Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2 suggestions (Well 3 but I'm betting most will hate the first :P)

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cow_God View Post
    I like the collectibles quest, I don't worry about finding all of them if I don't want to or have time to and there will be more if I don't find them all. I don't know about a reward for finding them all, but maybe the more often you find them all the more likely more rare collectibles will spawn on your map? I agree to moving them to the provisions house and/or adding a cue.

How about some changes/improvements to adventures? Am I the only one who has problems completing them on time because I have a job and other responsibilities? Can we get rid of the time limit and maybe give better rewards for completing them within a certain time frames?

I'd like a mail message prior to events ending. Yes, I know it's on the homepage, and the forums, (both of which I don't visit often) and even the in game startup message. But I STILL forget to purchase things from the shop because I don't always read the in-game message and I might not think about it if I log in in the am before work. Or extend the shop items beyond the end of the event a little, maybe a day or 2. On the plus side, I have pumpkins ready to spend next haloween I guess.
    And here, I thought I was alone in all this!! Thank you, The_Cow_God! I'm in pretty much the same boat; I work a full-time job, don't visit the forums or home page much, and have a limited time to spend in-game due to work and family responsibilities. I agree with everything here, and would like to add that, having experienced an event in the not-too-distant past where the homepage said the event was due to end on a given date, and actually ended at midnight of the day before, I would like to suggest that, if there is a set date for an event to end, the event actually end on that date, as in midnight of the date, and not midnight the day before. I had been scrambling to get it done, spending precious resources and gems (and even some real money) only to get snookered out of my reward at the last moment. Honestly, I was furious and extremely frustrated; I actually considered, for the first time, just dropping out of the game.

Anyway, long post over. The_Cow_God had some good ideas here! :-)
    "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."--Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I like the collectibles, they seem to be rather useful. Although they should change the "Claim Reward" button for finding all of them as there is no reward.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I catch what he is saying on the QUEST---Collectible section. I too would like that removed but keep the collectibles & I also agree with him on mulitple QU up on the collectibles do you can have 5 field buffs or 3 carrots/sticks in line once the previous is done

Reply to Thread