Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 suggestions (Well 3 but I'm betting most will hate the first :P)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

2 suggestions (Well 3 but I'm betting most will hate the first :P)

First suggestion, remove the collections quest or refine it.

Anyways beyond that: Can you allow us to queue up multiple things in the collection menu - the field refill buff might be real nice but sitting there clicking every 5 min is a major pain. Rather just queue up 25 of them and use them later.

2nd thing, during multiplayer adventures, can you give us the option to 'mark' a spot on the map with a flag to show the others playing the adventure where you mean(As in 'move your general here' or 'attack this')

World
    Zeus
    Collections quest is useful bro. Helps me figure out how many doodads to look for. I don't want to be searching endless for something that is not there. The improvement would be to offer a reward for finding all of them.

If they wanted to do queues. They would have. I think the idea is to make you check often.

The adventure marker idea is good

World
    Zeus
    The first round of collectibles testing people (myself included) found it annoying not knowing how many items to look for. And when it respawned. The quest was added later to solve this problem. Its a tracker for ur progress. Also when u get a new quest. It lets u know there are new spawns.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Would like to add another suggestion, mail: Allow us to opt out of some types, such as 'battle reports' and 'buffs from friends'- both types can spam the inbox so much and neither is all that helpful (Battle reports CAN be helpful sometimes, but for the most part I just sit in inbox for 5 min pressing the X button)

And :

Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    The first round of collectibles testing people (myself included) found it annoying not knowing how many items to look for. And when it respawned. The quest was added later to solve this problem. Its a tracker for ur progress. Also when u get a new quest. It lets u know there are new spawns.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Collections quest is useful bro. Helps me figure out how many doodads to look for. I don't want to be searching endless for something that is not there. The improvement would be to offer a reward for finding all of them.

If they wanted to do queues. They would have. I think the idea is to make you check often.

The adventure marker idea is good

I think your missing what I said. I said REMOVE THE COLLECTABLE QUEST Entirely, no more stupid little things on the map we have to find giving us a headache(And ruining our eyesight lol) And thats ONLY if the 'items' even load(For me, 100% of the times i got this quest, I have had to refresh the page often 3-4 times just to get them to show.)

Whenever I see that little 'collect all' popup,my heart drops because I KNOW there's an hour of my time GONE, maybe more. And yes you can just 'not' do it, but for some of us who are ocd, that just kills us to let it 'sit' and not finish it.

World
    Zeus
    I would prefer a filtered option. And a select all button. And delete selected.

World
    Zeus
    These collectibles are one of the best things to come along.

Used to be I was buying Drill plans every day to keep up with troops lost.

Now I get to make an even better buff essentially free.

It would be nice to have an actual reward when I click to 'collect' it. Maybe 10 of the rarer collectibles.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    or like a get out of jail frree card for when you get banned

World
    Zeus
    lol
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Atma-Darkwolf View Post
    Anyways beyond that: Can you allow us to queue up multiple things in the collection menu - the field refill buff might be real nice but sitting there clicking every 5 min is a major pain. Rather just queue up 25 of them and use them later.
    How about move the collectables to the Provision house (under buffs and deposits) where they ought to have been in the first place -- because it already has a queue and buffs. It might actually add value to the chocolate bunny. The selection in the prov house sucks -- how about adding the glue, helpful scarecrow, gold fever and damascene hammer into there as buffs.

Give us back the **** military tab in the storehouse / mayor house.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I like the collectibles quest, I don't worry about finding all of them if I don't want to or have time to and there will be more if I don't find them all. I don't know about a reward for finding them all, but maybe the more often you find them all the more likely more rare collectibles will spawn on your map? I agree to moving them to the provisions house and/or adding a cue.

How about some changes/improvements to adventures? Am I the only one who has problems completing them on time because I have a job and other responsibilities? Can we get rid of the time limit and maybe give better rewards for completing them within a certain time frames?

I'd like a mail message prior to events ending. Yes, I know it's on the homepage, and the forums, (both of which I don't visit often) and even the in game startup message. But I STILL forget to purchase things from the shop because I don't always read the in-game message and I might not think about it if I log in in the am before work. Or extend the shop items beyond the end of the event a little, maybe a day or 2. On the plus side, I have pumpkins ready to spend next haloween I guess.

Reply to Thread