Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2013 feedback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    not finding gingerbread, bells or candy canes on my island

World
    Zeus
    I think the old quest has to expire and you get the new items when it respawns.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How does the Christmas calendar work so we open the 24th window on the 24th of December? I mean today is the 12th, but I can only open day 1. Will the other days become free? I mean if I am supposed to open the 24th on December 24th, how does that work if I can only open day 1 on December 12th?

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldenarus View Post
    How does the Christmas calendar work so we open the 24th window on the 24th of December? I mean today is the 12th, but I can only open day 1. Will the other days become free? I mean if I am supposed to open the 24th on December 24th, how does that work if I can only open day 1 on December 12th?
    Only one door will be opened per day. The 24th door should be opened on Jan. 4, not December 24th. It's not really an advent calendar so much as an event featuring doors and surprises.
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 12-12-13 at 02:21 pm.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It would be fun to add Christmas decorations to the decoration buy tab...Lights would be fun to place

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I still can't figure out were to put the Artic Iron Mine. I can't place it any were.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentBelfire View Post
    I still can't figure out were to put the Artic Iron Mine. I can't place it any were.
    on a newly found iron deposit

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    how many quest chains are there going to be? i hope more cause 3-4 for the whole event won't be enough

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm finding the "Advent Calendar" to be really difficult to tell when I will be able to open the next one. Yesterday I opened Day 5. It skipped Day 6 and today made me go to Day 7. I am a little peeved about it because nowhere does it give you a countdown or explain when you can open a specific day. I'm pissed off because it skipped Day 6 for apparently no reason.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantius View Post
    I'm finding the "Advent Calendar" to be really difficult to tell when I will be able to open the next one. Yesterday I opened Day 5. It skipped Day 6 and today made me go to Day 7. I am a little peeved about it because nowhere does it give you a countdown or explain when you can open a specific day. I'm pissed off because it skipped Day 6 for apparently no reason.
    It didn't skip day 6. You click on day 6 and then choose 1 of the 3 options of books in the top right corner. All the 'special days' work this way, you choose 1 of the rewards, you don't get all of them...

Reply to Thread