Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2013 feedback

CL_Melorr
    Loving the xmas event, thank you devs. I would like to see more interactive items like the raving rabbid statue.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Love love the Christmas event this year!! However, I wish the Devs would redo the snow layer so it is lighter and doesn't cover everything completely. Maybe either a light dusting or snow covered buildings with a few snow banks would work. Christmas lights would be great, too! (Maybe Devs could also make our lanterns and street lights actually work!)

Happy Holidays! Outstanding job!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Why would I want to pay real money for the Christmas Feast or Stolen Sleigh. I can see some of the "premium" adventures, but these two should just be part of the Christmas event. Also the employee of the month buff is very expensive (about 300g (resources worth if you sell them) not to mention harvest time for the resources) for one mulitplier. Do you really play test with real people who spend time playing the game? You can see the complaints in what resources/supplies cost that many people feel the costs are too high (how many people really produce cannons versus getting them from adventures)?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for explaining that, I almost thought they gave all 3 away haha.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i just would have like to see more quest chains like last year, yes it was alot of christmas feast adventures but much better that a daily thats usually pay a small amount of resources.

World
    Zeus
    ~ Happy Holidays ~
    Over all this event has been awesome.
    Only complaint is trying to move buildings then right after getting Error Crash Zones....
    Now we just need a huge Gem sale

World
    Zeus
    Love the event and all the new additions so far but very disappointed in no good gem sale. I have a $25 gift card I was planning on using for the usual 100% sale on Christmas but nothing. So I'll just hold onto it for now or use it elsewhere.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The gem sale wasn't bad at all! Well worth spending if you have the coin.
    Around this Christmas event it was by FAR the best organized by BB.

Did Well
    -MSE and RBN were fantastic additions to the event and IMO should 100% be added in as follow up adventures to SE and BN (people might start doing them) with a High probability of dropping (better than 25% or 33%)
    -Increase present quantity overall versus other events - Made doing many of the new adventures possible.
    -New Production House, while not upgradeable I think long term it will be a good thing to get more map frags in the system as people are higher level and everyone is using x3 barracks buffs since collectibles were launched.
    -Advent Calendar is a nice touch.

Next Time
    MA insanity. While it was fun, the long term dilution of end game content (what buildings are really left to strive for with all these WT and FM floating around) feels really short sighted unless there is new content in the works that will soon render the FM/WT no longer the end game of population cap.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    In all I think it shows that BB did put some effort in, it was very player friendly compaired to past events sure some will complain but can't make everyone happy. I just hope BB will keep this one in mind when developing and stay away from some of the epic fails of the past

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    I'd like to see more seasonal collectables. We are seeing the same tired decorations that were here on the first Christmas event. How about we get ice sculptures, or horse and sleigh, something along that line. Something new and different than trees and snowmen
    I agree with this, new and different seasonal collectibles would be marvelous, and more would buy them. Some thing new for each event.

Reply to Thread