Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2013 feedback

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I think over all the Christmas Event was a success.
    As stated before could have used new decorations along with the trees and snowman.
    would have like to have seen Christmas Adventures, with maybe special building or decoration as the reward,

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    New decorations are nice. Too bad so many islands have no room left for being decorative.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I was away for some time (not in prison). Returning during the Christmas event has been a wonderful gift.

The opening doors was a little confusing. I clicked on some of the doors and nothing happened, so I ignored it for a few days. I've received titanium ore and some exotic wood logs so far.

I had some quest to get presents but I didn't know how many there would be or when I had completed all the quest.

There are 3 types of Christmas trees and the old large tree is missing in action. It appears to be a rarity.

I've enjoyed searching for collectibles and I like the variety or objects. Not being able to find all the collectibles can be a little frustrating. An "end search and show objects" button or other option would be helpful.

Trading has been a double edged sword, yeah it's great to acquire event rewards but obtaining basic daily resources can be a challenge. I suspect that the effect is magnified for new players.

The pavilions seem over priced in the store. Trades are not reflective on the gem price. The structures are a little too big imo.

The frozen manor clashed with my green island. I sold it for 7,000 coin It is an ugly building, I'm sorry, it's just not pretty.

If the scarecrow is supposed to represent someone, I'm not sure if it is entirely appropriate.

When does the event end is a popular question. Maybe future events could better detail that information.

The shooting star on top of the tree is a little over the top. A simple star would have sufficed.

I have sensed merriment amongst fellow Settlers, and in that spirit, I think that the event has been a smashing success. I'm looking forward to the remaining days of the event.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I liked the event, my first x mas in the game. Just a few things. Gingerbread for some reason was more rare than the other collectibles and that was reflected in TO or trying to trade within the guild. Also, I purchased some master boxes and got too many Rabbid statues, that you can't sell, nobody wants them. How about having a Rabbit Stew option in the provision house to make a really nice buff
    Other than that, loved it, thanks for the great items in the calendar/christmas surprise and the other goodies for x mas and New Year.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why can't I use my remaining presents in the shop?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    never received the last advent calendar gift, even though i opened all doors. Thanks.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I really liked the event...i think a few of the items for gems shouldve been with presents but other then that it was fun.There was also an issue with bells not showing up enough like food carts in reg collectibles. But all in all great job!! I enjoyed it.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for your feedback, guys! This has been sent directly to the dev team!
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Zeus
    Christmas Event was the best. 2 new Adventures. the MA boxes was awesome. I opened way too many but that's besides the point.
    I hope this continues for future events

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    BB, some suggestions I hope you would relay to the developers:
    1. Can you do some mini events for St Valentines's Day or for St Patrick's Day?
    Theses events can be similar to the just concluded Christmas event except runs for 1 or 2 weeks.
    With collectibles like hearts for February and shamrocks for March.
    2. Can you bring the calendar back for the Easter Event?
    3. Can the Easter event be for 4 weeks as well?
    Thanks

Reply to Thread