Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2013 feedback

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sidewinder69 You are not only one who never received the last advent calendar gift, even though I also opened all doors.
    Has every one else received Golden Tower?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    You had to click on the tower at the bottom of the calendar to get it. That is what I did.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I did that and nothing happened. Argh, bloody bugs.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    For those of you that opened all the doors but did not receive a Golden Tower, we are working on a reimbursement plan. More information when I have it.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My only complaint was the lack of in-game notification of the event end date. There is almost always an in game announcement on the pop-up when logging in. The popup didn't change for the last 2 weeks of the event due to no server maintenance on the xmas and then new year's holidays. So no pertinent in-game updates the last 2 weeks. Even in the original popup at the event start there is usually a notice of when the event will end. But I don't remember seeing a date for xmas.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have a lot of presents left that I was saving until my explorer stopped bringing more in. I can't spend them in the store anymore.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    I believe they gave more then enough notification on when the Event was going to end. They even stated on the Dev Dairy that the event was going to End on Jan 9th, Even on the patch logs. If you check the updated time on when it was posted, there was plenty of time to view and spend your presents.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...hristmas+event

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...al-Patch-Notes

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Would have liked a redo of the xmas snow. I like a snowy land, but the one they had makes it SO hard to see stuff I only lasted three days with it on heh.

Calender was a fail for me, was away for the start so missed the first days. Not going to use money to make up for it (xmas spirit, pay with gems, just doesn't mix), so didn't bother with it other than just clicking when I happened to be on.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I really like the Christmas event this year, it was much better than halloween one. It was fun opening the windows and I was always looking forward the next one.
    I miss the collectibles , it was so much fun searching for them. I also wish there were different types of decorations available and more places to put them.

now I wonder - are we getting some nice collectibles for valentine? (to make love potion perhaps? hint hint).

good job BB!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    RGC,
    In the developer diary you linked, a person actually asked specifically if the store would be open a week after the event ended but the Dev's didn't bother to answer him. The patch note that was posted in the forums, not on the log in screen, did state the closure of the store for those that read the forums constantly.

Reply to Thread