Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Christmas 2013 feedback

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanRedCrown View Post
    RGC,
    In the developer diary you linked, a person actually asked specifically if the store would be open a week after the event ended but the Dev's didn't bother to answer him. The patch note that was posted in the forums, not on the log in screen, did state the closure of the store for those that read the forums constantly.
    It doesn't matter if its for the people that read the forums constantly. It even stated when you log-in to the game with the box window that pops up that the event and event store would close. If people would read that stuff half of the time. You would of known that there was no event store after.

World
    Zeus
    Agreed RGC, there was plenty of info in-game, in forums, and on log-in screen. Players are just too lazy to read, yet they are 1st ones to complain.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I like how you guys just make things up and expect people to believe them. The log-in screen did not say anything about the store closing until after the maintenance which was too late. I admit that I missed the Developer Diary post by BB_Rawren at 01.07.14 05:21 pm. If that is how BB expects it's customers to find out about what I think is a major process change instead of on the log-in screen where everyone can see it (before the action taken), that is fine and the customers can decide whether to continue with them. That still doesn't deal with the Presents brought back by the explorers after the event closed.
    Sammuel, I've seen some helpful posts by you on the forums so it's too bad you are resorting to insults. I manage a division of 51 people and am taking 2 college classes so this game was just a pleasant distraction, it also seems that being a "lazy player" is an oxymoron.
    RGC, in business it does matter how you communicate with your customers and you are missing the point of my complaint. Also, I'm not a grammar **** so I won't correct yours but in the real world that does affect how people view you and it makes me wonder who should be calling some-one "stupid".
    Thanks for the reasoned discussion (LOL) and have fun in TSO.

World
    Zeus
    I believe BB_Rawren should just lock this thread now.

World
    Zeus
    MeanRedClown, it wasn't meant as an insult. It gets old reading players bash on BB when the info is/was very easily found with a little bit of effort. Nothing more to say on this topic.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammuel View Post
    MeanRedClown, it wasn't meant as an insult. It gets old reading players bash on BB when the info is/was very easily found with a little bit of effort. Nothing more to say on this topic.
    Agreed

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I joined right before the event began. It was thoroughly enjoyable and my newbie attitude is that BB is a supremely generous host that creates fun and exciting endeavors. I was almost obsessed with completing the days of the month challenge and a group of our guild members where actually online at around 11pm mtn to welcome the 24th day and our grand gift AWESOME. I recently invested 100 of my hard earned dollars in a gem purchase that shows how much I love this game. I have all but abandoned my CIV, Settlers7, AOE, and am a complete SO freak. Thanks BB for a game that is not aggressive toward others, engrosses the player in challenging circumstances, and rewards hard work and invention. Plus a really fun family to enjoy it with. Great. Keep it up.

Reply to Thread